DLL's anything goes thread

CtGuy99 said:
:)

Was just joshing you Jedi....
You're not very far up there are you?



hehehe no, southern ontario, still friggin cold right now though, i don't want to go outside :(
 
Jedi_Princess said:
hehehe no, southern ontario, still friggin cold right now though, i don't want to go outside :(

I love the cold and even the snow when I am camping in it. Or even visiting friends. But I hate it when it is where I live and I cannot escape.

The air always tastes so much fresher and cleaner when it is really cold outside. Love to bundle up and go for a walkabout as they say.
 
romanticdrifter said:
I love the cold and even the snow when I am camping in it. Or even visiting friends. But I hate it when it is where I live and I cannot escape.

The air always tastes so much fresher and cleaner when it is really cold outside. Love to bundle up and go for a walkabout as they say.


Boooo! Definatly not a fan of the cold, this is only my second year living where there is actually a real winter, I'm not used to it yet, Warmer is much much better
 
Originally posted by Jedi_Princess
Boooo! Definatly not a fan of the cold, this is only my second year living where there is actually a real winter, I'm not used to it yet, Warmer is much much better

i like warmer too!!! i grew up in fla and Ny so I got used to both climates but i have to say the less on is better..although I love the feel of cashmere on my skin...
 
DLL said:
i like warmer too!!! i grew up in fla and Ny so I got used to both climates but i have to say the less on is better..although I love the feel of cashmere on my skin...


Hey cool! I grew up on Florida as well :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Typical?

DLL said:
TnT no need for an apology to me I didn't know this was said and please stay and post i enjoy watching and reading the flirting that goes on here...

whew guess that means I don't get a spankin' from DLL :rolleyes: ;)
 
Jedi_Princess said:
Lucky you :p how's the weather?

lol.. depends on your point of view I guess. I hate florida :mad:
Moving to Ohio soon.

It's overcast and cool. wanna trade? :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Typical?

babydoll2u said:
whew guess that means I don't get a spankin' from DLL :rolleyes: ;)

Whew, whatta yah mean whew. damn damn damn.
 
babydoll2u said:
lol.. depends on your point of view I guess. I hate florida :mad:
Moving to Ohio soon.

It's overcast and cool. wanna trade? :D


Yes Please!!! Its friggin cold and probably going to snow later
 
Just got this emailed to me, right up your alley "D" so to speak:p

Night all. Have fun.






1. What time did you get up this morning?
11.30 pm yesterday, shouldreally go to bed.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Shrek 2

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Buffy

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Which breakfast I have three.

6. What is your middle name?
James

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Anything I haven`t tried.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Lettuce, spinach, cucumber

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Salt and Vinegar

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Kate Bush "The whole Story"

11. What kind of car do you drive?
20 year old Camira

12. Favorite sandwich?
Tomato and onion this week.

13. What characteristics do you despise?
Smartarses and people who dont give a shit about others,

14. Favorite item of clothing?
If it fits I wear it.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Rainforest

16. What colour is your bathroom?
Cream

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Clothing has brands? who knew?

18. Where would you retire to?
Middle of nowhere

19. Favorite time of day?
Frosty morning at sunrise

20. What was your most memorable birthday?
21st, people came. 40th, fuck all people came.

21. Where were you born?
Yea, Australia

22. Favorite sport to watch?
V8 supercars.

23. What fabric detergent do you use?
Laundry powder.

24. Coke or Pepsi?
Milk.
 
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2am :(

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Incredibles

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Family Guy

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Bacon and Eggs

6. What is your middle name?
Lee

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Don't have one

8. What foods do you dislike?
Pizza

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Salt and Vinegar

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
The Killers, Hot Fuss

11. What kind of car do you drive?
Chevy Cavalier

12. Favorite sandwich?
Ham & Cheese

13. What characteristics do you despise?
Dishonesty

14. Favorite item of clothing?
Hats

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
New Zealand

16. What colour is your bathroom?
White

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Don't have one

18. Where would you retire to?
somewhere quiet

19. Favorite time of day?
breakfast

20. What was your most memorable birthday?
19, I had an actual party

21. Where were you born?
Miami Florida

22. Favorite sport to watch?
Wrestling (It counts :mad:)

23. What fabric detergent do you use?
Uh White powder?

24. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke
 
Originally posted by quoll
Just got this emailed to me, right up your alley "D" so to speak:p

Night all. Have fun.






1. What time did you get up this morning?
6 AM 2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds and pearls I wear both at different times for different occasions

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
closer

4. What is your favorite TV show?
american chopper and mythbusters and the iron chef

5. What did you have for breakfast?
yoplait whip

6. What is your middle name?
Ferris..ok lets hear the jokes

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican

8. What foods do you dislike?
liver brains blood pudding

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Salt and Vinegar

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
maroon 5~~acoustic

11. What kind of car do you drive?
saab
12. Favorite sandwich?
roast beef and brie

13. What characteristics do you despise?
liars and show offs

14. Favorite item of clothing?
oh too many to name
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
on a safari

16. What colour is your bathroom?
i have a few but in my master bedroom its all light shades of grey with black and white too17. Favorite brand of clothing?
levis and i like designer clothing for business18. Where would you retire to?
whereever my kids are

19. Favorite time of day?
afternoons20. What was your most memorable birthday?
sweet 16 comes to mind21. Where were you born?
New York

22. Favorite sport to watch?
hockey

23. What fabric detergent do you use?
i have no idea i will ask the housekeeper

24. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi



this was fun keep em coming:D
 
Last edited:
You fucked all the people that came to your birthday party?

damn.. why wasn't I invited? *L*

J/K

hmmm.. all these questions.....
 
Originally posted by mansome
You fucked all the people that came to your birthday party?

damn.. why wasn't I invited? *L*

J/K

hmmm.. all these questions.....

hi mansome!!!
go ahead answer them and ask some too:D
 
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Midnight

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
been years...no one to go with :(

4. What is your favorite TV show?
According to Jim

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Sausages and Eggs

6. What is your middle name?
Albert Francis

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Lean Cuisine TV Dinners

8. What foods do you dislike?
Liver

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Bar-B-Q

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Abba

11. What kind of car do you drive?
'02 Nissan Sentra SE

12. Favorite sandwich?
Baloney and tomato

13. What characteristics do you despise?
Dishonesty

14. Favorite item of clothing?
belt...holds up my pants

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Orient Beach, French St. Marten

16. What colour is your bathroom?
Brown...convenient

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Levi

18. Where would you retire to?
Boonies....in a bunker

19. Favorite time of day?
Morning...sunrise

20. What was your most memorable birthday?
30...some friends had a surprise party...it was fun

21. Where were you born?
Chicago...in a hospital

22. Favorite sport to watch?
football and womens beach volleyball

23. What fabric detergent do you use?
I refuse to wash clothes...(pay someone to do it)

24. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi (right now I'm on Diet Rite):D
 
Back
Top