babydoll2u
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2004
- Posts
- 34,775
Joey3308 said:
LOL......
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Joey3308 said:
Jedi_Princess said:I FINALLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, just felt like yelling it out somewhere![]()
romanticdrifter said:Congratulations to you!
Or is that congratulations to him?
Ah to hell with it. Congrats to you both!!!


Joey3308 said:
Jedi_Princess said:lol thanks, definatly congratulations to me though, he's not to smart obviously hehehehe i managed to trick him![]()
Originally posted by tall_n_tight
Congrats to you JP.
Come on girl. DLL and I are waiting for details!

DLL said:HI TnT.....want a cup of coffee while we wait????![]()
tall_n_tight said:Would love a cup. Pulls up a chair and has a seat.
Thanks.
DLL said:Congrats JP on the new beau![]()
so sista tell me all about him.....
grabs a diet pepsi and sits on the couch![]()
Jedi_Princess said:um.....actually nevermind, i was wrong
CtGuy99 said:Jedi...
now how the heck does that happen....
Come to Connecticut.. I will console you!
C
ps - heard he was a jerk anyway!!!!