DLL's anything goes thread

CtGuy99 said:
was just joking about the jerk part!!!

what did you ever do to screw it up?
Come on.. it was only a day old!!!

I didn't know what I wanted and got over excited when he asked me because I was desperate
 
Jedi_Princess said:
I didn't know what I wanted and got over excited when he asked me because I was desperate



You see desperate people hooking up with other desperate people on the net every day... if you want it bad enough you'll find another person who wants it bad enough too....

Use this place for fun.. and if "hook-up" comes your way...that sounds interesting ... go for it..

but don't give your "heart" to someone you never met.. or JUST met......
 
mansome said:
You see desperate people hooking up with other desperate people on the net every day... if you want it bad enough you'll find another person who wants it bad enough too....

Use this place for fun.. and if "hook-up" comes your way...that sounds interesting ... go for it..

but don't give your "heart" to someone you never met.. or JUST met......

I know

Like I said, I wasn't thinking really
 
So do I sit down and gossip with the ladies or do I hang out with the guys.

Ok it`s a no brainer, where`s the coffee "D".:D
 
quoll said:
So do I sit down and gossip with the ladies or do I hang out with the guys.

Ok it`s a no brainer, where`s the coffee "D".:D



Is Tea around as well? I'm not a fan of coffee, only drink it for a hangover

Yes, I had coffee this morning
 
Jedi_Princess said:
Is Tea around as well? I'm not a fan of coffee, only drink it for a hangover

Yes, I had coffee this morning

*whispering* I `m sure there is tea here somewhere, I only drink the stuff when I`m sick, but no doubt "D"will have some. What would you like, Herbal, Earl Grey, Lemon, English Breakfast, or perhaps a nice Jasmine Tea.
Sit down, relax and I will put the kettle on.:rose:
 
Originally posted by quoll
*whispering* I `m sure there is tea here somewhere, I only drink the stuff when I`m sick, but no doubt "D"will have some. What would you like, Herbal, Earl Grey, Lemon, English Breakfast, or perhaps a nice Jasmine Tea.
Sit down, relax and I will put the kettle on.:rose:

i am an earl grey fan myself....
i actually drink tea more than coffee but sometimes i just enjoy a nice cup of java

Hi Q
Hi JP
 
DLL said:
i am an earl grey fan myself....
i actually drink tea more than coffee but sometimes i just enjoy a nice cup of java

Hi Q
Hi JP

Morning D.
Morning JP.
Morning Peg.

Coffee gotta have coffee, two to three cups just to clear the head.
OfcourseifyouhavetomuchcoffeeitcangetyoualittlehyperbutfortunatelyiIdon`thavethatproblemsowhatarewetalkingabouttodayhuhwelhuhwhatisitoohlookthekettlehasboiledIthinkImighthaveanothercoffee.
 
quoll said:
Morning D.
Morning JP.
Morning Peg.

Coffee gotta have coffee, two to three cups just to clear the head.
OfcourseifyouhavetomuchcoffeeitcangetyoualittlehyperbutfortunatelyiIdon`thavethatproblemsowhatarewetalkingabouttodayhuhwelhuhwhatisitoohlookthekettlehasboiledIthinkImighthaveanothercoffee.


lol priceless :) ty
 
Re: a lame attempt at humor....

babydoll2u said:
PMS Warning System

If that wasn`t so damn scary I`d be laughing.:D

Cuddle me baby, cuddle me, I need cuddles...........geeze back off and give me some room you are smothering me.........F%@# off I said. :confused:
 
Re: Re: a lame attempt at humor....

Originally posted by quoll
If that wasn`t so damn scary I`d be laughing.:D

Cuddle me baby, cuddle me, I need cuddles...........geeze back off and give me some room you are smothering me.........F%@# off I said. :confused:


so... Q any more q's that was fun....
 
quoll said:
Morning D.
Morning JP.
Morning Peg.

Coffee gotta have coffee, two to three cups just to clear the head.
OfcourseifyouhavetomuchcoffeeitcangetyoualittlehyperbutfortunatelyiIdon`thavethatproblemsowhatarewetalkingabouttodayhuhwelhuhwhatisitoohlookthekettlehasboiledIthinkImighthaveanothercoffee.

good afternoon sweetie
 
quoll said:


Coffee gotta have coffee, two to three cups just to clear the head.
OfcourseifyouhavetomuchcoffeeitcangetyoualittlehyperbutfortunatelyiIdon`thavethatproblemsowhatarewetalkingabouttodayhuhwelhuhwhatisitoohlookthekettlehasboiledIthinkImighthaveanothercoffee.

:eek: Could you repeat that please?
I didn't quite get it all lol ;) :kiss:
 
1. In the company of women, coitus should be referred as
a: Lovemaking
b. Screwing
c. The pigskin bus pulling into tuna town

2. Passionate, spontaneous sex on the kitchen floor is
a. Healthy, creative love play
b. Not the sort of thing your wife/girlfriend would agree to
c. Not the sort of thing your wife/grlfriend need find out about

3. Your grlfriend says she's gained five lbs in weight in the last month. You tell her that it is
a. Not a concern of yours
b. Not a problem, she can join your gym
c. A conservative estimate

4. Foreplay is to sex as
a. Appetizer is to entree
b. Priming is to painting
c. A queue is to an amusement park ride

5. Which of the following are you most likely to find yourself saying at the end of a relationship?
a. I hope we can still be friends
b. I'm not in right now, please leave a message after the tone
c. Welcome to dumpsville, population: You

6. You think today's sensitive caring man is
a. A myth
b. An oxymoron
c. A moron
 
1. In the company of women, coitus should be referred as
a: Lovemaking


2. Passionate, spontaneous sex on the kitchen floor is
a. Healthy, creative love play


3. Your grlfriend says she's gained five lbs in weight in the last month. You tell her that it is

b. Not a problem, she can join your gym


4. Foreplay is to sex as
b. Priming is to painting


5. Which of the following are you most likely to find yourself saying at the end of a relationship?
a. I hope we can still be friends


6. You think today's sensitive caring man is
a. A myth
 
never answer this question

"Dear," said the wife. "What would you do if I died?"
"Why, dear, I would be extremely upset," said the husband. "Why do
you ask such a question?"

"Would you remarry?" persevered the wife. "No, of couse not, dear"
said the husband.

"Don't you like being married?" said the wife. "Of course I do, dear"
he said.

"Then why wouldn't you remarry?" "Alright," said the husband, "I'd
remarry."

"You would?" said the wife, looking vaguely hurt. "Yes" said the
husband.

"Would you sleep with her in our bed?" said the wife after a long
pause.

"Well yes, I suppose I would." replied the husband.

"I see," said the wife indignantly." And would you let her wear my
old clothes?"

"I suppose, if she wanted to" said the husband.

"Really," said the wife icily. "And would you take down the pictures
of me and replace them with pictures of her?"

"Yes. I think that would be the correct thing to do."

"Is that so?" said the wife, leaping to her feet. "And I suppose
you'd let her play with my golf clubs, too."

"Of course not, dear," said the husband. "She's left-handed."
 
Still working on q`s , here`s some helpful tips while you are waiting.

Personal Ads Decoded
TRANSLATIONS OF TERMS USED:

FIRST THE WOMEN:

40-ish ............... 49
Adventurer.....Has had more partners than you ever will
Athletic.......................Flat-chested
Average looking.......... Ugly
Beautiful..................... Pathological liar
Contagious smile......... Bring your penicillin
Educated ................... College dropout
Emotionally secure....... Medicated
Feminist....................... Fat; a ball buster
Free spirit.................... Substance user
Friendship First......... Trying to live down a reputation as a slut
Fun........................... Annoying & Talks A Lot
Gentle ..................... Comatose
Good listener ........... Borderline autistic
New-age ....................Body Piercing &/or Tattoos
Old-fashioned ........... Lights out, missionary position only
Open-minded ............. Desperate
Outgoing.................... Loud
Passionate.................. Loud
Poet..................... .....Depressive schizophrenic
Professional...............Aggressive &/or Overbearing
Redhead.................... Shops the Clairol section
Reubenesque..............Fat
Romantic.................. Looks better by candlelight
Voluptuous............... Grossly Fat
Weight proportional to height......Watch Out!!
Wants soulmate..........One step away from stalking
Widow...................... Nagged first husband to death
Young at heart.......... Toothless crone
 
THE MALE SIDE OF THE LIST:
40-ish...................52 and looking for 25-yr-old
Athletic................Sits on the couch and watches ESPN
Average looking...Unusual hair growth on ears, nose, and back
Educated..............Will always treat you like an idiot
Free Spirit............ Sleeps with your sister
Friendship first..... As long as friendship includes touching & nudity.
Fun........................Good with a remote and a six pack
Good looking.........Arrogant
Honest....................Pathological liar
Huggable................Overweight, more body hair than a buffalo
Likes to cuddle.......Insecure, overly dependent
Mature ...................Until you get to know him
Open-minded..........Wants to sleep with your sister but she's not interested
Physically fit............I spend a lot of time in front of mirror admiring myself
Poet....................... Has written on a bathroom stall
Spiritual.................. Once went to church with his grandmother on Easter Sunday
Stable..................... Occasional stalker, but never arrested
 
Back
Top