Figging? (Peeled Ginger Root in Butt)

OddLove

Aimless Wanderer
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
673
This is kind of a research post about figging and I was hoping some people here with experience could share what it's like?

I haven't done it, but it's something I'm including in the next episode of a series I write, so I wanted to be accurate.

The issue I'm having is, from all the experiences I've read on Reddit, it's very mixed. Some people claim it's just a small and annoying burning sensation, some people claim it's agonizing, and some people claim it's somewhere between. Are they all being honest? Or perhaps is one side telling the truth and the other side is full of it?
 
Sensations vary greatly depending on the piece of ginger. Also people’s opinions on what’s a lot of pain and what’s a mere tickle vary as well.

Also, it’s not difficult to try it out for yourself to see what it’s like ☺️
 
I literally came across this a few weeks ago in a story, had never heard of it before, me and my sheltered life lolol.

Been meaning to try it since, will report back.
been curious also but afraid to find out and then its too late to stop it.
love to hear how it goes for you
 
This is kind of a research post about figging and I was hoping some people here with experience could share what it's like?

I haven't done it, but it's something I'm including in the next episode of a series I write, so I wanted to be accurate.

The issue I'm having is, from all the experiences I've read on Reddit, it's very mixed. Some people claim it's just a small and annoying burning sensation, some people claim it's agonizing, and some people claim it's somewhere between. Are they all being honest? Or perhaps is one side telling the truth and the other side is full of it?
It sounds like it could be painful?🤔😳
Don't underestimate how some people's pain threshold can vary, what is agonising to some, can be pleasurable to others.

I remember years ago reading about toothpaste being smeared on your privates can be warmingly 'pleasurable' an exciting sensation one person mentioned!

I tried some on my balls and it was agonising and no matter how hard I tried cleaning it off, it just got worse as I spread it around....🤭
 
It sounds like it could be painful?🤔😳
Don't underestimate how some people's pain threshold can vary, what is agonising to some, can be pleasurable to others.

I remember years ago reading about toothpaste being smeared on your privates can be warmingly 'pleasurable' an exciting sensation one person mentioned!

I tried some on my balls and it was agonising and no matter how hard I tried cleaning it off, it just got worse as I spread it around....🤭
Toothpaste burned. Would never try it a second time.
 
So this is a broad category - let's call it chemicals in sex.

It covers various topical desensitizing agents (usually used on men to allow them to perform for longer), and various stimulating agents applied to usually the nipples, labia, shaft, head or ass.

For those who might want to try any of this, my advice is to start with small amounts applied to less sensitive parts, and work up from there. A little Icy Hot on a nipple, for example, is a great first experience. It is a carefully engineered compound with consistent characteristics, unlike "toothpaste" (which one??) or ginger.

Figging is nothing more or less than using a naturally occurring chemical, in this case gingerol (yes, that is what the active ingredient in ginger is called), to stimulate the body. Rub it on the clit, stick it in the pussy, in the mouth, in the ass, doesn't matter - try them all ;)

My sense is that differing pieces of ginger vary quite a bit in potency (sort of like jalepeno's do too), and surface area (and sobriety, or lack thereof) matters a lot. And different people experience the sensation very differently. As with all things, if you want to write about it, go ahead and try it. Nothing permanently bad will happen to you, and you will, I guarantee you, write a much more realistic story that if one of us tries to explain the sensation to you :ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top