Have You Ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's kind of tough to get any leverage and the solid sides all around are real "knee knockers" it's not my ideal.



I don't know that I've ever tried. Hmmm...Something to look into.


HYE put a donut on a penis?


Man your donuts must have big holes

And nope...

Have you ever played with hot and cold?
 
no but I have put an eclair through a donut pretending it was a penis.

HYE told someone of the same sex to suck your dick?

Well, yes. But I really didn't want them too. It was more of a "fuck you" type of "suck my dick" than an actual invitation.

Man your donuts must have big holes

And nope...

Have you ever played with hot and cold?

LMAO at Big holes. Thank you! :D You're probably right, it would never fit. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it....oh...sticking...I made a joke. :D I crack myself up....:D

Yes, I've played with ice and a heating pad. It can be fascinating.

HYE been involved with dripping candle wax?
 
Well, yes. But I really didn't want them too. It was more of a "fuck you" type of "suck my dick" than an actual invitation.



LMAO at Big holes. Thank you! :D You're probably right, it would never fit. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it....oh...sticking...I made a joke. :D I crack myself up....:D

Yes, I've played with ice and a heating pad. It can be fascinating.

HYE been involved with dripping candle wax?

Just once

HYE had rough play/wrestling turn into sex?
 
Just once

HYE had rough play/wrestling turn into sex?

Yes, I was being taught some taekwondo by a FWB and got pinned, let's just say it developed from there... it's still one of my hottest memories :heart:


Have you ever got naked on a hot rainy night and loved the feel of the rain against your skin, giving yourself to the deliciousness of being human and alive?
 
Yes, but it was sort of planned that way. I'm not sure it really counts.

HYE been groped by a stranger?

Yes, my brother-in-law punched him ...a few times :heart:

HYE slept with someone more than once because the first time you didn't bring your A game?
 
Play, yes. Not rough, no.

HYE been attracted to an in-law?

Yup.

Yes, I was being taught some taekwondo by a FWB and got pinned, let's just say it developed from there... it's still one of my hottest memories :heart:


Have you ever got naked on a hot rainy night and loved the feel of the rain against your skin, giving yourself to the deliciousness of being human and alive?

no...sounds fun though!

Yes, my brother-in-law punched him ...a few times :heart:

HYE slept with someone more than once because the first time you didn't bring your A game?

LOL...well, no, not simply for that reason. Although it is certainly true that I didn't bring my A-game the first time, and I've gotten a lot better with my SO.

HYE slept with someone simply because you were tired of them trying to get in your pants and figured they'd go away if you just let them?
 
HYE slept with someone simply because you were tired of them trying to get in your pants and figured they'd go away if you just let them?

no..

but if I nag someone long enough, do you think this is possible?

HYE declined a sexual invite because you believed the other person was in it for the wrong reasons?
 
no..

but if I nag someone long enough, do you think this is possible?

HYE declined a sexual invite because you believed the other person was in it for the wrong reasons?

I have. I was just trying to be chivalrous.

HYE slipped in the shower and hurt yourself?
 
Well, yes. But I really didn't want them too. It was more of a "fuck you" type of "suck my dick" than an actual invitation.



LMAO at Big holes. Thank you! :D You're probably right, it would never fit. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it....oh...sticking...I made a joke. :D I crack myself up....:D

Yes, I've played with ice and a heating pad. It can be fascinating.

HYE been involved with dripping candle wax?

That one cracked me up. If someone asked me if I had ever spit water out from laughing I could now say :D yes.
 
Yes

HYE seen a person you know enter a motel with a person other than their spouse/sO?

No but we don't have motels here, unless you count Travelodge.


Have you ever faked an orgasm with someone you are really, really attracted to?
 
No but we don't have motels here, unless you count Travelodge.


Have you ever faked an orgasm with someone you are really, really attracted to?

I'm allowed to do that?

HYE felt met (formally or informally) a stripper outside of a strip club?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top