Have You Ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes both MMF and FFM

Have you ever had a woman ask you to suck a cock for her, obviously on related to men
waitin' on that one....

HYE had sex with mother/daughter or father/son from the same family?
 
Last edited:
Sure!

HYE had a secret porn sharing relationship with a work colleague of the opposite sex? hehehe

If you're talking about food porn or world star hip hop videos, then definitely. Otherwise I can't say that I have.

Have you ever broken a limb?
 
I have no siblings.

HYE failed to follow the rudimentary premise of a forum game?
 
Yes, but her lawyer sent it back to me.

HYE asserted your masculinity by dressing in women's clothing?

No :D

But I've worn a man's shirt and do believe it looked better on me:cattail:

HYE done something you really didn't want to only to find you actually enjoyed it?
 
No :D

But I've worn a man's shirt and do believe it looked better on me:cattail:

HYE done something you really didn't want to only to find you actually enjoyed it?

It's not that I didn't want to do it, I was simply hesitant. I've since adopted the kink. :D

HYE scratched the surface, only to find hidden depths?
 
It's not that I didn't want to do it, I was simply hesitant. I've since adopted the kink. :D

HYE scratched the surface, only to find hidden depths?

Yes, and that's how we found the nest in the living room sofa.

Have you ever been served pickles you did not ask for?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top