leninocala
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2013
- Posts
- 781
Yes, I had my gall bladder removed about 16 years ago
HYE had sex in a hospital?
Nope I was too damn sick
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, I had my gall bladder removed about 16 years ago
HYE had sex in a hospital?
Why yes I have..
HYE been with two sisters or brothers...not necessarily at once.
Yes my wife and my sister in law but not at the same time
HYE had sex while tied up outside i.e. park, woods, beach, etc
Nope.
HYE not understood how a thread worked?
Yes, there are 2 I can't figure out for the life of me.
HYE posted a private message to the wrong recipient?
Not yet, thank God!
HYE been consumed?
No, that is a mind, body, and soul task. I am gun shy about letting someone that close.
HYE shown your face on Lit?
I have, I have!
HYE been to Ireland?
I have not, even though there is some Irish blood in my veins.
HYE fantasized about walking away from your life and starting over somewhere else?
I have not, even though there is some Irish blood in my veins.
HYE fantasized about walking away from your life and starting over somewhere else?
Yes but it does not always work
HYE found someone classier than yourself ?
Sure... I feel like women, almost by definition are classier than men. Men are some weird combination of slobs/animals when it comes down to it...
HYE won the lottery?
Yes, I have. Never anything big, but once the exact amount I was short for a bill.
HYE hid from a friend that you has stronger feelings for him or her?
I have
HYE hidden a crush yet rubbed because of it ?[
Well I am the lead singer of Shinedown's secret lover and he does sing me to sleep nightly. If only he knew.
HYE had a sexual encounter with a coworker?
I have
HYE hidden a crush yet rubbed because of it ?[
Well I am the lead singer of Shinedown's secret lover and he does sing me to sleep nightly. If only he knew.
HYE had a sexual encounter with a coworker?
Yes and the two of us loved it .
HYE rubbed yourself raw ?
I have
HYE hidden a crush yet rubbed because of it ?[
Well I am the lead singer of Shinedown's secret lover and he does sing me to sleep nightly. If only he knew.
HYE had a sexual encounter with a coworker?
I'm self employeed....so yes..daily...
HYE felt up the creek without a paddle?
HYE had a sexual encounter with a coworker?
I'm self employeed....so yes..daily...
HYE felt up the creek without a paddle?
Have paddles are not much use in high tide
HYE felt the tide turn as you saw your lover squirt
HYE felt the tide turn as you saw your lover squirt
Um I really have no idea.
HYE had sex on a boat?
Yes but not on a tiny craft
HYE felt the tide affecting your passion ?
Tide, no. Moon phase? Yes.
HYE bet more than $100 on a single outcome?
HYE read the poem If by Kipling
Yes.
Have you ever had sex with a friend's ex?
Have you ever done it in public and was caught?