Asian_Flower
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2013
- Posts
- 10,865
Nope. Never been caught.
Have you ever pretended to be asleep so that you could see or hear the words or actions of others?
Ummmm, yes


HYE had sex with someone who had dated a friend?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope. Never been caught.
Have you ever pretended to be asleep so that you could see or hear the words or actions of others?


HYE had sex with someone who had dated a friend?
Yes. It used to be a bit of a habit with me.
Have you ever been manually brought to orgasm while in an oblivious crowd?
Have you ever watched someone perform oral sex on someone other than you?![]()
Yes, I have. The best part about it was their not knowing that they had an audience.
Have you ever learned from a third party that you were the subject of someone's masturbatory fantasies?
Not yet, here's to hoping!
Ever feel completely embarrassed during normal exchanges with someone you fantasized about?
Yes. And its totally obvious since I blush really easily.
HYE learned something about someone that completely ruined your fantasy of them?
Not friends, but celebrities + Twitter = disappointment.
HYE learned something about a platonic friend that turned you on?
No. I've never been into my platonic friends beyond that.
HYE learned something about a significant other that completely changed how you felt about them?
Yes. It's also part of the reason why he is no longer my S.O.
HYE gone barefoot at the office?
I have.
HYE flirted with a coworker?
Oh yes.Subtly, but it's there. Nothing overtly sexual, but does flirting have to be sexual?!
HYE gone braless at work?
Nope. No one wants to see me braless at work.
HYE gone pantiless?
I've been considering it lately.![]()
HYE made love in the rain?
Yes and it is fantastic
HYE made love in the snow?
Now that I think of it yes I did.![]()
Have you ever had sex in a garage?
Nope.
HYE had sex in a movie theater?
Fooling around, handy Js but not full on sex. Way too crowded.
HYE had sex in a park?
Nah. I'm not much of the sex in public type.
HYE had sex in the back of a car?
Oh yes. Kind of awkward. I used to drive a Geo Metro. Lol
HYE had sex in the back of a truck?
No, and for a vast majority of my life I have owned a truck. Odd.
HYE ridden a bike without a helmet?![]()
Once when I was a child and I landed on my head.
HYE heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
they're grown and gone now and the truth is that they'd be more likely to catch me on an adult site than vice versaNo
HYE smacked your kid when you busted them on an adult site?
Not exactly. But I want to do a conga lit style.they're grown and gone now and the truth is that they'd be more likely to catch me on an adult site than vice versa
HYE tried something in real life that you first saw on an adult site?