Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYE have sex with a friend?

Yeah. One time it was just a way to kill time. We were stuck waiting for someone for eight hours with little at all to do, so on a whim I suggested that we fool around. His reaction was something like, "Really? You and me?" It was funny and pretty hot.

Have you ever had sex with a close friend's ex?
 
Yeah. One time it was just a way to kill time. We were stuck waiting for someone for eight hours with little at all to do, so on a whim I suggested that we fool around. His reaction was something like, "Really? You and me?" It was funny and pretty hot.

Have you ever had sex with a close friend's ex?

Yes I have.

Has someone on this site ever shared a sexy story with you by PM, and then you masturbated to that story, and also imagined being with that person sexually?
 
Yeah. One time it was just a way to kill time. We were stuck waiting for someone for eight hours with little at all to do, so on a whim I suggested that we fool around. His reaction was something like, "Really? You and me?" It was funny and pretty hot.

Have you ever had sex with a close friend's ex?

No

Yes I have.

Has someone on this site ever shared a sexy story with you by PM, and then you masturbated to that story, and also imagined being with that person sexually?

Yes!

HYE had sex with a close friend of an ex?
 
Yeah. One time it was just a way to kill time. We were stuck waiting for someone for eight hours with little at all to do, so on a whim I suggested that we fool around. His reaction was something like, "Really? You and me?" It was funny and pretty hot.

Have you ever had sex with a close friend's ex?

of course

have you ever made a story for someone here at Lit to masturbate to?

No. I have scenarios in my head, but I'm not good at writing it out as a story. I'm actually jealous of people who can write sex stories well.

Have you ever masturbated on an airplane?
 
yes it was a thrill

Have you ever had sex on an airplane?

no, I'm not sure how you could pull that off these days

have you ever watched a sexy movie on an airplane, with your seatmate seeing what you are watching (I remember watching the masturbation scene from Black Swan on the airplane and a guy next to me was looking)
 
yes....it wasn't moving at the time....


Have you ever had an orgasm in a moving vehicle?
 
Yes I have.

Has someone on this site ever shared a sexy story with you by PM, and then you masturbated to that story, and also imagined being with that person sexually?

Quite frequently actually. But not the last part. I enjoy PMing with guys telling me how they would screw my wife.

HYE hada a spouse or partner cheat on you? (Probably already been asked here at some time)
 
Quite frequently actually. But not the last part. I enjoy PMing with guys telling me how they would screw my wife.

HYE hada a spouse or partner cheat on you? (Probably already been asked here at some time)

Yes. Not my current one.

HYE wondered if someone has just had sex?
 
Yes. Not my current one.

HYE wondered if someone has just had sex?

Yes. Whenever my wife gets home late from work or the gym. Also at house parties seeing two people coming out of a bedroom looking a little happier than when they went in.
 
Yes. Whenever my wife gets home late from work or the gym. Also at house parties seeing two people coming out of a bedroom looking a little happier than when they went in.

You wonder if your wife has just had sex?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top