Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sorry that was kind of crude..
Anyhow I'm off to try and get some sleep..


Actually I'm safe here at home..
I went to work early..![]()

Glad to hear it. That was good planning on your part.
I'm not just a pretty face ya know?![]()
I'm not just a pretty face ya know?![]()

Ok who made Mother Nature Mad?



just popping in before I get blown away or frozen...Ok who made Mother Nature Mad?
hello everyonejust popping in before I get blown away or frozen...
Not me.. but NB when you find out can you give them a piece of your mind.. please...
Hi Morri...
I dont know MH I havent got much mind to spare.
Ahhhh okay then... uhm can you give them a stern talking to then??.....you have a great mind NB

Hello NB I see you survived the storm.
ooh stern could be good![]()



