fire_breeze
Softly Seductive
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2007
- Posts
- 47,777
I'm not normally here this early so I cant say.. But it seems weird to me.
It is a little odd...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm not normally here this early so I cant say.. But it seems weird to me.
Verbal wrestling I didnt even see it.. What happened?
Hey FBand Maggie again
Wonder if the verbal wrestling on the Blurt thread earlier has tired people out.![]()

Hello FB, Morri
I agree, it's slower than usual tonight.

How to describe it...........a verbal scuffle that tonight hit it's worst *sigh*

Ah... is this the so-called 'drama' that I've been reading about?

Done Morri..

Yes, not good..............also seemed hard to avoid................so I went to the pub![]()
Bah!
I think I'm the only one here that have absolutely no diea what's going on... except that there is a little drama.
Ah well, c'est la vie!!![]()
I think you're not alone. Neither do I.

Bah!
I think I'm the only one here that have absolutely no diea what's going on... except that there is a little drama.
Ah well, c'est la vie!!![]()
I think you're not alone. Neither do I.
I just seem to know who's ignoring who, but not really why *shrug* And wondering if that's when I truly arrive lit-style, to be on ignore![]()

Ah, but who's want to ignore you, Morri love?![]()

I hope no-one.............although maybe NB after tonight.......he's become a dragon on another thread so that I can forensically detect him![]()

Of course they won't - you're much too loved!
Oh, forensic archeology? And a dragon? How thrilling!!![]()

Im confused.. Maybe I need to go get some sleep.