I survived Maggie but it is COLD..
I know what you mean. It seems like I haven't been able to get warm all month.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I survived Maggie but it is COLD..
I know what you mean. It seems like I haven't been able to get warm all month.
I know what you mean. It seems like I haven't been able to get warm all month.
Blankies and a great big huggle![]()

How are you?**Makes everyone Hot Chocolate with marshmellows**

Hey wheres mine?

Ya and we still have a month to go.
*ambles in and puts my dancin' shoes on*
Got any Screech on ya?![]()
I know but I try to think positive. I actually got home from work before dark today. So the days are getting longer.![]()
Ya in all fairness looking at the long term forecast the temps do improve a great deal!
Is it just me or is Lit really weird tonight?
ITs very very quiet.
I wonder why? Lots of people lost internet and electricty from the storm?