DDgirl
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2006
- Posts
- 37,274
Well it is nicer than what I call you
There's nothing wrong with what you call me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well it is nicer than what I call you
Double D girl...
Well it is nicer than what I call you
DDR is easier to type though.
DDR is easier to type though.
That's what I look for, what is fastest to type.
That's what I look for, what is fastest to type.
Thats why I called you Mags.
Either fastest to type or the easiest to remember
Thats why I called you Mags.
Time for me to get to bed, good night and sweet dreams NB, Maggie![]()
![]()


I think it's as almost as quiet tonight as it was last night.
hope you're staying safe in the storm.*Flash* Good evening everyone.