DDgirl
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2006
- Posts
- 37,274
Ice is never good. Hope you don't have to be out in it.
No, I'm not going anywhere. I've barely been out this week....my youngest has been home sick all week.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ice is never good. Hope you don't have to be out in it.
Hey you... Huet got a Shut out!
This is true, but it is so much easier to work in units of 10.![]()
Yes Maggie I'll be ok.
BTW hows it going Mags?
I know, his second one this season
They lost tonight though![]()
It's going pretty good. And how's it going with you? Mags?![]()
Who did they lose too?
Its going ok.. (You dont like Mags?)
Stupid Capitals!!
Oh it's fine, I'm was just chuckling thinking of all the nicknames I've gotten on lit. Mags is good.![]()
Yeah, but it could have been worse...the Habs were losing 3-0 in the second period.
LOL Lit Nick Names...
I've been called Night Lite..
Magpie is ok.. Kinda cute.
Stupid Habs...![]()
Yeah, and it's not my fault they lost since I didn't miss the game.
And for nicknames one that I've been called is DDR.
Is that good or bad?
DDR??? R means girl?
I don't think it's bad
I have no idea, Lady Reiha calls me DDR.
Ohhh Lady Reiha...
Enough said...