Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines just an interest now, it was part of my degree and I loved every second. Do you work in archaeology FB?

Studied it and worked in it and now I am lucky that I can incorporate archaeology into my grad studies.

I absolutely love it!! have you been to any digs?
 
Studied it and worked in it and now I am lucky that I can incorporate archaeology into my grad studies.

I absolutely love it!! have you been to any digs?

A couple............a Roman farmstead was my fav (still waiting for that to be written up) in wellingtons and rain:D

I studied a lot of ancient art too but my favourite topic had to be burials..........

I should sleep, I have a yoga class in 2 hours. I'd love to have a gossip with you about it anytime :) :kiss:
 
A couple............a Roman farmstead was my fav (still waiting for that to be written up) in wellingtons and rain:D

I studied a lot of ancient art too but my favourite topic had to be burials..........

I should sleep, I have a yoga class in 2 hours. I'd love to have a gossip with you about it anytime :) :kiss:

So, Roman encampment in Britain? Oh, fascinating!

Burials, eh? Mine is religious shrines.

Good night, sleep well and pleasant dreams... and enjoy yoga!
Anytime - I would love to gossip and trade war stories! :)

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
A couple............a Roman farmstead was my fav (still waiting for that to be written up) in wellingtons and rain:D

I studied a lot of ancient art too but my favourite topic had to be burials..........

I should sleep, I have a yoga class in 2 hours. I'd love to have a gossip with you about it anytime :) :kiss:

Good night Morri. :kiss:
 
Hi Maggie

Hi Double D

They're saying I'm gonna get 30 cm of snow tomorrow.

Damn metric system, now I have to convert....let's see, divide by...multiply by....got it, about 12 inches:D

Hey there Nightbird. Expecting about 15 cm here and by the way, prefer the metric system myself, just can't get the rest of the country to see the logic.;)
 
Damn metric system, now I have to convert....let's see, divide by...multiply by....got it, about 12 inches:D

Hey there Nightbird. Expecting about 15 cm here and by the way, prefer the metric system myself, just can't get the rest of the country to see the logic.;)

Hello, thanks for doing the conversion. I'm one of those that doesn't get it. :eek: How are you tonight?
 
Hello, thanks for doing the conversion. I'm one of those that doesn't get it. :eek: How are you tonight?

Hi msmaggie :). Doing okay here. Just waiting to see if the snow really happens. Kind of look forward to it myself. How are things with you?
 
Stryder!! Some people hate change.

Damn metric system, now I have to convert....let's see, divide by...multiply by....got it, about 12 inches:D

Hey there Nightbird. Expecting about 15 cm here and by the way, prefer the metric system myself, just can't get the rest of the country to see the logic.;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top