availableslave2u
naturally moist
- Joined
- May 25, 2007
- Posts
- 58,013
*marvels at the size of the knife*
sorry NB, couldn't resist....![]()
that is one big......knife

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*marvels at the size of the knife*
sorry NB, couldn't resist....![]()

Kel, you and Morri are the huggles queens!![]()


Ok, one slice for Patty.. One slice For Slave, One for Maggie, One for Celtic (Glad you like my knife), one for Morri.. Did I miss anyone?


Ok, one slice for Patty.. One slice For Slave, One for Maggie, One for Celtic (Glad you like my knife), one for Morri.. Did I miss anyone?

Ok, one slice for Patty.. One slice For Slave, One for Maggie, One for Celtic (Glad you like my knife), one for Morri.. Did I miss anyone?
you have nice bread and great buns nightbird
on my nightbird cam, yes![]()
Now show me the tape 
Call me Kel, Darlin', everyone else does...
your bread is simply orgasmic NB, outstanding really. A++
You know I luffs you SlaveyNow show me the tape
![]()

Kel if you need anyone for your crew let me know. I'm good on a ship.
come snuggle with me and we'll watch it together.![]()
You been bun peeking?![]()
Always snuggle with you......................do you think he's gonna be in charge of the rope thingy?![]()
Isn't bun-peeking considered a sport in some cultures?![]()

Kel if you need anyone for your crew let me know. I'm good on a ship.

come snuggle with me and we'll watch it together.![]()
i gold medaled in the last olympics![]()

Is that the film from the nightbird cam?

yes maggie, come cuddle and watch[/QUOTE
Damn, Did I miss anything?????
*runs over and cuddles up with the girls*
Ok, one slice for Patty.. One slice For Slave, One for Maggie, One for Celtic (Glad you like my knife), one for Morri.. Did I miss anyone?

yes maggie, come cuddle and watch[/QUOTE
Damn, Did I miss anything?????
*runs over and cuddles up with the girls*
I think you missed a non-twitchy bit![]()
![]()