Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Cap'n when do we set sail?

The sooner the better, I can't wait to leave these icey shores up here, head south down to the West Indies perhaps... Or the Caribbean? Or the Marquesas? Florida Keyes? Wherever you want as long as it is warm, Officer. Plot a course due south.... Cosa Rica maybe?
 
The sooner the better, I can't wait to leave these icey shores up here, head south down to the West Indies perhaps... Or the Caribbean? Or the Marquesas? Florida Keyes? Wherever you want as long as it is warm, Officer. Plot a course due south.... Cosa Rica maybe?

UK maybe...............I mean I know we are a tad chilly but you could pick me up :)
 
The Atlantic Ocean in winter?

Now THATS a challenge..

Bring your sea sick cures everyone.
 
UK maybe...............I mean I know we are a tad chilly but you could pick me up :)

Consider it done, we will set a course for the East... To pick up Morri, then head south to warmer climate....

Thus will begin the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Anyone else that cares to join the crew I will be glad to add you to the crew :kiss:
 
Consider it done, we will set a course for the East... To pick up Morri, then head south to warmer climate....

Thus will begin the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Anyone else that cares to join the crew I will be glad to add you to the crew :kiss:

And I'm luffing with the Cap already ;):kiss:
 
Consider it done, we will set a course for the East... To pick up Morri, then head south to warmer climate....

Thus will begin the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Anyone else that cares to join the crew I will be glad to add you to the crew :kiss:

Count me in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top