PassionatePatty
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2006
- Posts
- 29,926
yes maggie, come cuddle and watch[/QUOTE
Damn, Did I miss anything?????
*runs over and cuddles up with the girls*
I love those cuddles!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yes maggie, come cuddle and watch[/QUOTE
Damn, Did I miss anything?????
*runs over and cuddles up with the girls*
I love those cuddles!![]()
glad we have each other to cuddlegrope with, i think nightbird left us
My ship is the Dawn Treader...
I happen to have a few openings in the crew, First Mate perhaps? Or Quarter Master? What ever you like. whatever position is yours...![]()
Is cuddlegrope a new word?


Dont forget everyone this entire room is one giant bed. All padded.
great googlie mooglie, he's still here![]()
If I wasn't bouncing around I'd be shocked![]()
Is cuddlegrope a new word?

the better to roll around inAye, I'll be your Executive Officer..
*holds out hand to shake*
then we have an accord, Mate, ye shall be the Excutive Officer of the Dawn Treader, answering only to the Captain (Me).
LOL, that is what I should do, start a pirate thread and enmass a crew for the Dawn Treader....
Oh, I almost forgot, the Exectuve Officer has certain priviledges in the Captains Cabin...
Oh? Privledges Captain?

Yes, to share the Captain's company, to enjoy the Captain's Rum & Herb, and to pleasure the Captain in ways one see's fit...
oh, and of course to plot raids, pillaging and plundering...

Do we have a BO.......sun?![]()

Yes, to share the Captain's company, to enjoy the Captain's Rum & Herb, and to pleasure the Captain in ways one see's fit...
oh, and of course to plot raids, pillaging and plundering...
No, would ye like the position Miss. Morri?![]()
Aye Captain, as long as the Rum be dark.

Please......................do I get to spank people too?![]()

it will be one of your primary responsibilities....![]()


it will be one of your primary responsibilities....![]()