Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errr hay now..

We don't need to make this an Army, Navy battle..

Besides it's all good fun..
 
See I could ignore that statement and just keep on..

But where would the fun in that be?

You know why Army Grunts are called Ground Pounders and Grunts?

Cuz when they're getting it up the ass they get pounded into the ground and you can hear em Grunt for miles away.
 
Well that could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on if your wearing those panties and what you plan on doing while your up all night.
 
Well that could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on if your wearing those panties and what you plan on doing while your up all night.

I don't plan on doing anything, and I'm not wearing those panties
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top