Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Im not wearing any pants..

See I thought hey the Olympics are in CHina lets have CHinese Food.. Well I was watching movies and I ate my food, it was very good by the by.. And anyhow then I opened the fridge and saw the wonderful Adult Beverages in there all nice and chilled and calling my little birdy name.. ANd well..

that doesn't even sound good nightbird. whatever possessed you to do that? you need me to come take care of you. first thing would be to take off your pants *adjusts nightbird cam*
 
Ok so they said the Canadian Tumbler was 17 and from Montreal.. But she looks like shes ten..

Well except when you look at her from behind..

Woah the next Canadian Tumbler they;re showing looks even younger.. :eek:
 
Ok so they said the Canadian Tumbler was 17 and from Montreal.. But she looks like shes ten..

Well except when you look at her from behind..

Woah the next Canadian Tumbler they;re showing looks even younger.. :eek:
Watching the Olympics?
 
One of our girl swimmers has chicken pox..

I wonder if it's a coincidence that shes a Chick??
 
But Im not wearing any pants..

See I thought hey the Olympics are in CHina lets have CHinese Food.. Well I was watching movies and I ate my food, it was very good by the by.. And anyhow then I opened the fridge and saw the wonderful Adult Beverages in there all nice and chilled and calling my little birdy name.. ANd well..


You without pants is the only thing that could bring this reclusive one out to play... :kiss::heart::kiss:

... well that and a request I could not refuse ;):kiss:
 
Hello Kel, good to see you.

Bobsled is WINTER Olympics.. This is SUMMER OLYMPICS...

Wow the Brazillian Girls Volleyball team has really changed their uniform.. The Mexican Girl's is Skimpier.. Very unusual..
 
Hello Kel, good to see you.

Bobsled is WINTER Olympics.. This is SUMMER OLYMPICS...

Wow the Brazillian Girls Volleyball team has really changed their uniform.. The Mexican Girl's is Skimpier.. Very unusual..

no way! I do not believe that, the Brazilians always have the skimpiest suits :eek::eek:

what are the mexicans wearing? two buttons and a postage stamp :confused::D
 
Hello Kel, good to see you.

Bobsled is WINTER Olympics.. This is SUMMER OLYMPICS...

Wow the Brazillian Girls Volleyball team has really changed their uniform.. The Mexican Girl's is Skimpier.. Very unusual..
Are you complaining?
 
I know eh! The Brazillians have totally changed..

But now I see why.. The Mexican Girl was digging her bikini bottom out of her ass and she missed a shot because of it.

Guess the Brazillians got smart..

BTW Mexican girls have Nike Swoosh's on their asses..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top