Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know eh! The Brazillians have totally changed..

But now I see why.. The Mexican Girl was digging her bikini bottom out of her ass and she missed a shot because of it.

Guess the Brazillians got smart..

BTW Mexican girls have Nike Swoosh's on their asses..

I was watching the USA vs Japan a while ago and USA was skimpier and they were diggin out wedgies the whole time, but the Japanese weren't. LOL

Lesson learned... skimpier means deeper wedgies :D
 
leaving a quick Hi for ya all

and some *huggles*

I have not had a chance to watch any of the Olympics yet, been too busy fishing :D
 
leaving a quick Hi for ya all

and some *huggles*

I have not had a chance to watch any of the Olympics yet, been too busy fishing :D

{{{BD}}} :kiss:

fishing is fun too. the olympics will be on for a long while,

you have not missed much, but skimpie bathingsuits and

lots of wedgies :D
 
I think the one Brazalian is a lesbian.. She just grabbed the other girl's ass..

I bet she feels used..
 
Oh, yes, endless days and nights. :rolleyes: But I do love the olympics, summer & winter.

I tend to watch more of the winter than the summer, I am usually out and about in the summer so all I can do is read up on it or watch a brief moment or two to keep up to date

*hugs* well it's good to see you
Always good to be seen :D


Hey NB, been a while since I last stopped in, thought I would this eve
 
I think the one Brazalian is a lesbian.. She just grabbed the other girl's ass..

I bet she feels used..


Darlin, they always grab each others asses. I saw a whole bunch of pictures pointing that out on the internet the other day. A little ass grabbin does not a lesbian make, Sugar :rolleyes:

Hello DD, I do not think we have met, I am Kel :rose:
 
Darlin, they always grab each others asses. I saw a whole bunch of pictures pointing that out on the internet the other day. A little ass grabbin does not a lesbian make, Sugar :rolleyes:

Hello DD, I do not think we have met, I am Kel :rose:
Hello Kel, nice to meet you.
 
Hey Double D you wanna be my swim coach? You didnt see that movie swim fan did you?
 
Ok Kel..

Hold your hand up in the air palm flat.. Then curl your five fingers like your gonna claw / scratch someone.. Ok now use that to push the ball over the net..


... so you are saying I should hold my had flat, extend my nails, and cup your balls? where does the net come in?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top