Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed Mexican girl needs to shave her pits..

But Brazil won!


okay that is just gross. hair under armpits is unexceptable.

Yeah Brazil!!!! I have two very close Brazillian friends. They will be thrilled.
they have to be the nicest men I have ever met. And they love their country.

I am watching Men's indoor VB, USA vs Venezuela. not as good as the beach vb in my opinion
 
Ok Brazil won Beach Volleyball.. The CBC is showing "Womens" Gymnastics next..

Some Elyse Hepnfer something or other is the apperant Canadian hopeful..
 
Ok Brazil won Beach Volleyball.. The CBC is showing "Womens" Gymnastics next..

Some Elyse Hepnfer something or other is the apperant Canadian hopeful..

damn I wish I were actually watching with you,
we are still stuck on mens indoor vb.

Well that and it would be fun to be watching
with you :D damn, just damn.
 
I am glad I got to see you before you go on vacation. I hope you have a good time :kiss::heart::kiss:

Thank you kel. I'm glad I got to see you too. I will have fun. I love Nascar and there are three races that week. I may have internet at the camp ground, but maybe I'll just take a break from the internet for a couple of weeks. I'll look you up when I get back. :kiss::heart::kiss:
 
Thank you kel. I'm glad I got to see you too. I will have fun. I love Nascar and there are three races that week. I may have internet at the camp ground, but maybe I'll just take a break from the internet for a couple of weeks. I'll look you up when I get back. :kiss::heart::kiss:

Please do, things should be back to normal by then ;)
:kiss::heart::kiss:
 
I've decided I dont like that Phelps guy..

And watching the Candian women's relay.. Some of those girls.. Especially the little French one are kinda Hawt..
 
I've decided I dont like that Phelps guy..

And watching the Candian women's relay.. Some of those girls.. Especially the little French one are kinda Hawt..

OMG! I love him, how can you not like him? :confused:

LOL, you just like watching them run cause the boobies jiggle :D
 
Last edited:
Double D can you help me with my allegies.. My nose is all runny and sneezy all of a sudden.
Sorry to hear that {{{NB}}}

I think that's one thing I can't help you with :( remember I'm allergic to allergy medication so I don't have any.
 
I meant the swimming relay..

And I dont like him cuz hes the enemy..


the enemy? not so. he rocks!

oh, the swimming relay, well not to many of those girls
are that pretty, so enjoy the ones you are watching ;)

I am getting tired as hell, the mens indoor vb is doing nothing for me :(
 
Well, I've had about all I can handle, so good night every one. :kiss::rose:

DD, I'm sure we'll talk soon. :kiss:

kel, I'll be in touch. :kiss:

NB have fun with your swimming lessons :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top