Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They are. Got the marriage license today :d
The marriage license, so you must have passed the test?They are. Got the marriage license today :d

The marriage license, so you must have passed the test?
Hi Morri.![]()

The marriage license, so you must have passed the test?
Hi Morri.![]()
Almost failed. They don't take Visa. Had to go home to get the checkbook.
, that was a close call.Almost failed. They don't take Visa. Had to go home to get the checkbook.

That's nailbiting........glad you got it though sweetie![]()
and NB Watchers 

Hello everyone..
Stryder good to see you.
PA, you've got to be kidding me.. Not getting the license due to lack of funds.. Classic!!!
Morrigu, you need to talk to some Rugby playahs to tackle me..
Double D, I have a question please see next message or so.
Mags.. Hello..
And everyone else HELLO!!

Hello NBHello everyone..
Stryder good to see you.
PA, you've got to be kidding me.. Not getting the license due to lack of funds.. Classic!!!
Morrigu, you need to talk to some Rugby playahs to tackle me..
Double D, I have a question please see next message or so.
Mags.. Hello..
And everyone else HELLO!!

Hello MaggieHello NBseems I missed you again.
Hello DD
Hello AR![]()
Hope you're doing well.Hello NBseems I missed you again.
Hello DD
Hello AR![]()
Hello MaggieHope you're doing well.
I got caught in the cold rain tonight so just going to take a hot shower to try to warm up.
Thanks Maggie, it helped a little bit.I saw your post on the other thread. Hope it helps warm you up.
Thanks Maggie, it helped a little bit.
lol...I'm already wearing a warm thick robe and my son's polar fleece Habs blanket. Plus I'm drinking a hot chocolate.Glad to hear it. Now if you put a sweater on it might make you warmer.![]()
lol...I'm already wearing a warm thick robe and my son's polar fleece Habs blanket. Plus I'm drinking a hot chocolate.
If all this doesn't help I wonder if NB would come warm me up.![]()
Hello everyone..
Stryder good to see you.
PA, you've got to be kidding me.. Not getting the license due to lack of funds.. Classic!!!
Morrigu, you need to talk to some Rugby playahs to tackle me..
Double D, I have a question please see next message or so.
Mags.. Hello..
And everyone else HELLO!!

True, but it would help if he was actually here to askCan't hurt to ask.![]()