DDgirl
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2006
- Posts
- 37,274
Hello PAIt wasn't lack of funds... just lack of the appropriate payment medium. I've got lots of plastic!!![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello PAIt wasn't lack of funds... just lack of the appropriate payment medium. I've got lots of plastic!!![]()

Not too bad thanks, just trying to warm up after being caught in the rain earlier. How are you?Hello, how are you this lovely evening?![]()
It wasn't lack of funds... just lack of the appropriate payment medium. I've got lots of plastic!!![]()
I'm the same way. Never have my checkbook or cash, just plastic.True, but it would help if he was actually here to ask![]()
Usually mentioning the Habs works but he hasn't shown up yet.That's true. Anyone know the Nightbird call?
Not too bad thanks, just trying to warm up after being caught in the rain earlier. How are you?
Hello PAI'm the same way. Never have my checkbook or cash, just plastic.
Glad you're doing well, hope the stress levels go down soon.Doing well. A bit stressed out, but that's to be expected. Getting caught in the rain can be fun, depending on who you're caught with!
Hi All,
I noticed there was another NB siting, Slave uses Rum to lure him. I have a couple bottles of Jamacian Rum from one of the seasonal workers, think that would get his attention?
Glad you're doing well, hope the stress levels go down soon.
I was caught in the rain at my son's soccer game, not much fun. We did see two rainbows really close together so that was kind of neat.
That sounds wonderful.I can't wait for the honeymoon... no e-mail, no phone, no cell phone, no vendors, no family, no bosses, no employees... just me and FG and the sun!
I love rainbows. Can never get to the end of them though to find my pot o gold.

Wow, that soon.7 days and 6 nights of utter bliss
Only 31 more days.
Wow, that soon.
Holy Crap is right! Wow (what a pair and I bet the lady they are attached to is a dynamo also)![]()
Well I hope it is everything you hoped for and more *hugs*It's creeping up on us.
Almost as exciting is only 31 more days of dieting. I can't wait to eat real food again!!
I agreeAll of the women on this board are amazing.
Well I hope it is everything you hoped for and more *hugs*

Good night and sweet dreams PAWell, I'm off to bed. Have a lovely night!![]()

Hi again Maggie. Yes you did and WW popped in briefly as well.....but still no NBHi again DD. Looks like I just missed PA?