Hi again Maggie. Yes you did and WW popped in briefly as well.....but still no NB
No NB? Maybe some Screech Rum will get his attention.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi again Maggie. Yes you did and WW popped in briefly as well.....but still no NB
No NB? Maybe some Screech Rum will get his attention.![]()
It could be worth a try. WW did mention she had some Jamacian Rum but that didn't seem to work.
(for a second there I thought it said streak)![]()

Maybe after a couple of glasses of rumWell, there's another idea if the rum doesn't bring him around....
![]()
Maybe after a couple of glasses of rum![]()
Well don't think I've ever tried Screech RumOh, I don't know if I can handle Screech rum....Then again, it will take less to affect me......
![]()
Well don't think I've ever tried Screech Rum
I'm sure he does but it hasn't gotten his attention.I know I haven't...But I bet NB likes it.
I'm sure he does but it hasn't gotten his attention.
Yeah, I'm guessing he's already in bed, which is where I'm heading.It is late. Maybe give it another try tomorrow?

Yeah, I'm guessing he's already in bed, which is where I'm heading.
Good night and sweet dreams Maggie![]()

No NB? Maybe some Screech Rum will get his attention.![]()
Happy day watchers...................I won't stay long, I tend to scare NB away...........but leaving luff and hugs and![]()
Happy day watchers...................I won't stay long, I tend to scare NB away...........but leaving luff and hugs and![]()


Good Evening all, one day closer to the weekend and I am off this weekend, no work, to on-call, na-da, nothing. And I am unplugging my phone to ensure that.

Morri! How are you? Is all well?
I'm glad to hear I am not the only one who scares NB, he never seems to be here when I am.

*hugglepounces Morri*
Don't go Morri. You couldn't scare anyone off.



Tis good to see you WW
NB knows I'll bounce him*huggles Maggie and twirls off around the thread till I fall over*
![]()
Hello Maggie, how are you tonight? I hope you didn't work too hard today, your vacation is coming up soon and you don't want to be too tired for that.
Morri, I think I have only been on once when NB was here, for a long time I thought he was a practical joke and then he posted. I have never had a chance to even offer a handshake??
Maybe you can hide behind WW and me and then it can be a sneakypounce.![]()

Hello Maggie, how are you tonight? I hope you didn't work too hard today, your vacation is coming up soon and you don't want to be too tired for that.
Morri, I think I have only been on once when NB was here, for a long time I thought he was a practical joke and then he posted. I have never had a chance to even offer a handshake??