PublicAffection
Queen of awesome.
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2007
- Posts
- 3,467
Well, I hate to be a party pooper - but ghosthunters is on. Love it 
TTYL

TTYL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I'm going to crash your dinner party.
Crap, I always forget that I'm not supposed to announce that stuff before I do it.

Well, I hate to be a party pooper - but ghosthunters is on. Love it
TTYL

Great!! The more the merrier. Right DD?![]()

Enjoy your show PA
Oh yes most definitely![]()
Do you really think we'll have a hard time convincing him to spend the day with four beautiful women?Well that makes four if breezy comes. Then we just need to convince NB to join us.![]()


You're welcome MorriNow it feels like ThursdayThanks DD
![]()

Hi MaggieHello NB and NB watchers. Hope you all had a great day.
Hope you're enjoying your vacation.Hi MaggieHope you're enjoying your vacation.
I will be if I ever get out of here. Just finishing up and getting ready to get on the road. Just wanted to say goodbye before I left. Well I'm glad you didHi DDI will be if I ever get out of here. Just finishing up and getting ready to get on the road. Just wanted to say goodbye before I left.
![]()
Well I'm glad you didDidn't realized you'd be leaving so late.

Take care Maggie and enjoy the racesNeither did I but I'm not surprised.Hopefully I won't be too many days without internet. Take care.
![]()

Happy Friday NBHappy Friday everyone..
Pole Vault Girls are hot.. http://www.mostbeautifulwoman.com/athletes/AllisonStokke/bio.shtml
And for the Ladies: www.mostbeautifulman.com

It's going good just really busy. How have you been?Double D hows it going?
I'm watching Women's soccer we're loosing to the Americans.. BOOOO.. Cursed Americans..
Hey, did you say you have a HAbs Blankie??
It's going good just really busy. How have you been?
Yes, it's my son's blanket but I was using it the other night cause I was cold.
Thank you.Well your Son has a really great Mommy for getting him that blanket.
Why are you so busy?
And good your not too busy to be here.
The links worked fine.Hey did any of you ladies try the link I posted above I was wondering if it worked?
Hey did any of you ladies try the link I posted above I was wondering if it worked?