Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe you can hide behind WW and me and then it can be a sneakypounce.![]()

Hi MaggieHello DDHow was your day?

Hi Maggie
My day was good thanks. Took the boys back to school shopping this afternoon and spent the evening outside with them. They were playing with the neighbour's grandson and the two kids from across the street.
How was your day?
I got what I needed done today, set my voice mail and email and won't think about work until I'm back.![]()
I wish I was going on holiday, when I was off, I was too broke and sore to do anything fun and now that I am back to work I am still too broke and sore to do much fun![]()
We didn't go last year, so I'm really looking forward to the races this year.
It was a pretty good day, even though I hate shopping.Sounds like a fun day.
My day was good. Finished up what I had to at work. Now just a few things to do here and pack the camper tomorrow and hit the road.

I've never been to any races. I am hoping when I go to Toronto for my training in a few weeks I have a night or two off to catch some shows. Its amazing what some of the production companies can do on stage. Based on the outlines the company is drawing up I doubt I will get much free time.
They have me meeting some clients up there. I hate having to smooze and be PC to people. But work is work![]()
It was a pretty good day, even though I hate shopping.
I hope you have a great time on vacation.
Hi WW![]()
I know and since I couldn't get everything I needed today I will have to go to another store at some point.It's one of those things you can't avoid though.
Thank you. I should have some fun.![]()
I know and since I couldn't get everything I needed today I will have to go to another store at some point.![]()
Yes I have 2 boys and took them to get new shoes (my oldest is already wearing a men's 8), backpacks and my youngest some pants. Got the shoes and backpacks no problem but the store only had one pair of pants in my youngest's size (he'll only wear track pants or jogging pants).Isn't that the way it usually goes? You have 2 boys?
Yes I have 2 boys and took them to get new shoes (my oldest is already wearing a men's 8), backpacks and my youngest some pants. Got the shoes and backpacks no problem but the store only had one pair of pants in my youngest's size (he'll only wear track pants or jogging pants).
He used to wear jeans but a few years ago he just decided he didn't like them anymore.That's funny. My nephew is the same way.
He used to wear jeans but a few years ago he just decided he didn't like them anymore.
Almost, but I only have to buy them the little things...pencils, pens, crayons, etc. For a small fee the school provides most of the supplies...agendas, binders, notebooks, workbooks, paper....So when you find the pants, will that take care of school shopping for you?
Almost, but I only have to buy them the little things...pencils, pens, crayons, etc. For a small fee the school provides most of the supplies...agendas, binders, notebooks, workbooks, paper....
Yes we will and hopefully we can do it before it gets too cold to enjoy a night out on the townThat's a good arrangement. Speaking of arrangements, we'll have to talk about when would be a good time to get together.![]()
Yes we will and hopefully we can do it before it gets too cold to enjoy a night out on the town![]()

I think we'd have fun no matter what we doWell, I was thinking lunch, but a night on the town sounds even better....
![]()
Well, I was thinking lunch, but a night on the town sounds even better....
![]()
Hello PAI'm going to crash your dinner party.
Crap, I always forget that I'm not supposed to announce that stuff before I do it.
You're more than welcome to crash our party.Hello PAYou're more than welcome to crash our party.
I don't know but wherever it is I'm sure we'll have fun.Hooray? Where are we going?