Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PA...:kiss: How did you spend your day? I can't believe the wedding is so close now.

I spent the day hanging out with my brother. We went to lunch and just talked for a long time, he showed me a bunch of the new music he has written and recorded in the last few weeks, and FG and I gave him a new weighted keyboard as a thank you for all of the work he's done on the music for our wedding.

It was just a nice day :)
 
I spent the day hanging out with my brother. We went to lunch and just talked for a long time, he showed me a bunch of the new music he has written and recorded in the last few weeks, and FG and I gave him a new weighted keyboard as a thank you for all of the work he's done on the music for our wedding.

It was just a nice day :)
That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day.
 
I spent the day hanging out with my brother. We went to lunch and just talked for a long time, he showed me a bunch of the new music he has written and recorded in the last few weeks, and FG and I gave him a new weighted keyboard as a thank you for all of the work he's done on the music for our wedding.

It was just a nice day :)

Your brother is doing the music? How special. Sounds like a really great day. :)
 
Your brother is doing the music? How special. Sounds like a really great day. :)

DDgirl said:
That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day.

It is really cool. :) It's awesome to get to have totally custom music that suits our personalities. He is really talented, and I am very blessed that he loves me enough that he pushed his release of his first album EVER to be able to take the time to take care of our wedding stuff.
 
It is really cool. :) It's awesome to get to have totally custom music that suits our personalities. He is really talented, and I am very blessed that he loves me enough that he pushed his release of his first album EVER to be able to take the time to take care of our wedding stuff.

I hope you're going to let us know when this future star's album is available.
 
I most certainly will! I'll be so proud that I'll be passing out cigars and forcing passers-by to listen. lol.
 
Doing good. Just waiting for our house-mate to wake up so that we can get all the noisey stuff around the house finished before guests start arriving (mowing the lawn, touching up paint in high places, cleaning out our spare room).

Yay guests!
 
Doing good. Just waiting for our house-mate to wake up so that we can get all the noisey stuff around the house finished before guests start arriving (mowing the lawn, touching up paint in high places, cleaning out our spare room).

Yay guests!
Sounds like a busy day. You must be so excited about the wedding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top