Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PA :kiss: Hope your day goes smoothly and quickly

Boy did it ever! And the awesome part was that our wedding gifts started being delivered today. Yay presents!

Hope everyone's Sundays are spectacular... we'll be nursing hangovers today :rolleyes:
 
Thank you. I thought so too. Have no idea what the hell it is... but it's pretty and looks like it might smell nice.
 
I've been driving my wedding florist CRAZY because she keeps trying to get me to commit to a "specific flower". I keep telling her... I don't know a gatdamn thing about plants. As long as the flowers are pretty, that's all that matters to me.

... you'd think she'd be happy that she can do pretty much whatever she wants and I'm not going to bully her into doing anything. But no. She's labeled me as a "difficult bride".
 
I've been driving my wedding florist CRAZY because she keeps trying to get me to commit to a "specific flower". I keep telling her... I don't know a gatdamn thing about plants. As long as the flowers are pretty, that's all that matters to me.

... you'd think she'd be happy that she can do pretty much whatever she wants and I'm not going to bully her into doing anything. But no. She's labeled me as a "difficult bride".
Yeah, I'd think she'd be happy to have free reign.

I don't know much about flowers either, even though my mother loves gardening. My youngest gave me a plant for mother's day when he was in the 1st grade. I have no idea what it was and I was surprised I was able to keep it alive for a couple of years.
 
I have the most AWESOME plant in the world at my office, here at home, and I've given several to friends. It's called the Dinosaur Plant and it is impossible to kill!!


http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/science/8039/

http://hight3ch.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/SurvivorPlant.jpg
That looks like a cool plant and would be perfect for me since I always forget to water them.

I have a lilac tree, two Alberta Dwarf Pine trees and a bunch of canalillies planted in front of the house but my father does the gardening.
 
our only really awesome outdoor plant is our honeysuckle bush which we occasionally cut back so that it doesn't attack the AC unit/hot tub/house/neighborhood children. But it's awesome and beautiful, and I can ignore it and it's fine. :)
 
our only really awesome outdoor plant is our honeysuckle bush which we occasionally cut back so that it doesn't attack the AC unit/hot tub/house/neighborhood children. But it's awesome and beautiful, and I can ignore it and it's fine. :)
With all the rain we got this summer didn't really have to water the plants that much. Canalillies get really big, some of them are over 7 feet tall.
 
Wow. That's awesome. Right now our big botanical task is trying to grow grass in our front lawn. We are having patchy success.
 
Eventually we'll have a lawn... i think. lol. Doesn't really bother us much though - you don't have to mow what doesn't grow!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top