Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the same way.

lol...but I don't seem smart enough to wear the same clothes...I tend to wear something different and get paint on it. Thing is I am usually fine until I am almost done, thats when I get paint on me
 
lol...but I don't seem smart enough to wear the same clothes...I tend to wear something different and get paint on it. Thing is I am usually fine until I am almost done, thats when I get paint on me
I don't paint that often. My sister redid the kids rooms a few years ago but she likes doing that kind of thing.
 
Good Morning Everyone,

I hope its a great day where everyone is, here the sun is shining but its a still cool.

I'm not staying long, its too nice to be inside and I have some yardwork to do then its time for work, early fall is such a beautiful time.
 
Good morning NB & NB watchers :kiss::rose::)

Hello DD :kiss: WW:kiss:

{{{{{MAGGIE}}}}} You should see how beautiful it is outside today, warm in the sun but cool in the shade, no killing frost yet so my flowers are all still blooming, its like the world is smiling today. Now if only I could spend the rest of the day enjoying it. Unfortunately I have to leave by 2 for work, so until tomorrow, look after everyone for me please Maggie. I've grown fond of the people here.

WW
 
Happy Wedding Rehursal day! I expect you all to be there at 4pm. No dilly-dallying!!

:)... in spirit anyway.
 
Hello PA :kiss::rose: Hope you have a wonderful rehearsal and a beautiful day tomorrow. :D

It should be lovely and 80 degrees. It will be a little warm, but at least it won't be raining!

... my mom is freaking out and I keep telling her, "we can't have everything... now shut up before God starts sending the clouds in"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top