Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good to see you too MorriWishing a happy Saturday..................tis fab to see you Ww and DD
NB wherever you are..................a fab one![]()

Good to see you too Morri![]()

I am, kids are gone for the weekend so I spent the afternoon out shopping.Tis always good to see you DD..................and I hope you're having a fab weekend![]()
I am, kids are gone for the weekend so I spent the afternoon out shopping.
Hope you're having a great weekend as well.
I normally hate shopping but my favourite store was having a great sale...couldn't pass it up.Shopping so suits youI'm having a fab, chilling one
![]()
Hello MaggieHello Morri, DD & WW
Hello NB wherever you are.![]()
Hope you're having a great Saturday.I normally hate shopping but my favourite store was having a great sale...couldn't pass it up.
Hello Morri, DD & WW
Hello NB wherever you are.![]()



I rather go to the store and try the clothes on, especially bras.I internet shop, so much better![]()
Hello MaggieHope you're having a great Saturday.
That's great, and yes it was.I am and I saw your smile...great bargain hunting.![]()

and NB Watchers 
Hello MsMaggie, I had a quiet weekend. No babysitting, no dramas from friends, just nice and peaceful. Its a great way to relax.
and NB Watchers 