DDgirl
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2006
- Posts
- 37,274
So did I...Sorry I had to stop for supper..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So did I...Sorry I had to stop for supper..
Thank youWelcome back..
How was supper?
That does sound good.Mine was good too..
Salmon, Vegetables and apple crisp..
Thank youHappy birthday to him..
He is very lucky to have such an awesome Mother..
Yes it is, it took 3 hours just to decorate. But his reaction when he saw it was worth every minute.Woah thats a long time.
That was their online store and the catalog. You can only get the catalog by email though.Like I said your an awesome Mom..
Hey, do you still have those Canadiens lingerie web sites?
This is for their online store http://shop.canada.nhl.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3253867Do you still have the link?
They dont sell lingerie anymore?
Long time no see.Got pics??
Hi PA, hope you're doing well.Hello to both of youLong time no see.
Hi PA, hope you're doing well.