So if the search party doesn't work we'll go to plan B![]()
Great. It's a plan.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So if the search party doesn't work we'll go to plan B![]()


Wanted to let everyone know I am alive.



BabyThank goodness! I thought I was going to have to give up Bird Watching
Baby
that's the thing about nighbirds kel, they're very elusive. you have to be very patient waiting for them to show up and then try not to do anything to scare them away.....
Do you think there is a certain thing that lures them out?
like a wierd bird call or something?
well, there is this one moose call (it's really a moose whistle, but nightbird thinks it's a moose call, so that's what we call it) that works sometimes.
Wanted to let everyone know I am alive.

Christmas??