Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ok Double D.. Good to see you..

How are things in the bastion of the Habs?
Good to see you too

Things are good, just really cold. I got to go the the Habs new training center a couple of weeks ago.
 
Hello everyone...first time here...just wanted to bring the average IQ of the thread down a notch....
 
Very nice of you Jeff..

Hows it going?

Hey, I'm a giver...no need to thank me....bringing down the IQ of the thread sorta comes naturally to me...

I am fine...and simply spending a leisurely afternoon stalking the various unsuspecting women-folk that catch my eye.....
 
Im ok...

Remember if it ain't raining it ain't training.. LOL

Nice tattoo by the way..
 
Im ok...

Remember if it ain't raining it ain't training.. LOL

Nice tattoo by the way..

I had heard you are having rough times,
if that is the case, I send you warm wishes
& hugs :kiss:

thanks on the tat, I'd love to show you my
real ones sometime ;):kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top