How old are you?

Samuari said:
Well ya never know where I'll turn up, but I thought that you were going to be there the week before anyway.
Week before is part business, part vacation. I'm not home until the 20th.
 
So, is anyone keeping a running average? What are the age ranges? Seems to me that most are 18-25 but I didn't look through all of them. Anyone into statistics?
 
I'm 25 and that was a hard birthday, I hope 26 in June won't be so bad.
 
*sigh*... 23... and not as accomplished as I'd like... still don't have my degree... but working on it.
 
SteamyChik said:
So, is anyone keeping a running average? What are the age ranges? Seems to me that most are 18-25 but I didn't look through all of them. Anyone into statistics?

You asked for stats you got'em
There are
2- 18 year olds
3- 19
4- 20
6- 21
4- 22
5- 23
1- 24
3- 25
7- 26
2- 27
3- 28
6- 29
5- 30
3- 31
4- 32
7- 33
1- 34
4- 35
0- 36
2- 37
1- 38
0- 39
3- 40
2- 41
2- 42
3- 43
1- 44
2- 45
0- 46
1- 47
1- 50
1- 56
1- 57
1- 58
1- 71

so for 18- 24 there are 24 of us
25-30 have 26
31-35 have 19
36-40 have 6
40-45 have 13
50 and over have 5

wanna know anything else? :)
 
hmmm... Looks like a bunch of horny youngesters to me, my kind of crowd.
 
uh-huh

Samuari said:
hmmm... Looks like a bunch of horny youngesters to me, my kind of crowd.

And "youngster" in your case can cover A LOT of ground.

j/k Sam, how have you been?
 
Haven't heard from ya in a long time, thought that you were pised at me, or just bored. A lot of ground? hell someone has to mentor you younsters. Email me if you get the chance.
 
Pissed at you Sam??? Never in a gazillion years.

Just busy, the kind of 70-hour-work-weeks, 50-million-things-to-do kind of busy that makes one forget what day of the week it is. But I'm preaching to the choir, aren't I?
 
Well seeming as a lot of people have done it then I might as well tell you my age; not that people would want to know. I am 27, which is a pretty good age to be really.
 
40, although i like to say i'm 20 with 20 years experience.
turning 40 wasn't too bad. i got my two requisite heart attacks over with last year, and i'm doing pretty great now.


"lines form on my face and hands. lines form on the up and down. i'm in the middle, without any plan, i'm a boy and i'm a man, i'm 18 and i like it!
got a young baby's brain and an old man's heart, took 18 years to get this far. don't always know what i'm talkin' about. i'm a boy and i'm a man i'm 18 and i like it!"
 
And I'm 50

50 years old.
And I can kick, and stretch.
I'm 50, 50 years old.
 
OHMY Beebeeblue I'm older than you.

I turned 29 in September, but I'm not bothered about getting any older, besides were only aas old as we feel, which today is about 29 actually.

Did I already answer this earlier??? Oh well.
 
31 soon to be 32...........today feel like I am 90 though
 
Back
Top