How old are you?

Age

A good story to go along with this topic... Last october i turned 36. Still, though, if i bot a bottle of wine or got a beer, id get carded. If i got a pack of cigs... I got carded... If i walked into an adult bookstore (well you get the picture) So with birth certificate in hand I marched right down to city hall and waived it in their face..."Do I look 36 to you???" I screamed.

Well to make a long story short. Im 28 now :)
 
I am OLD!!! I am 20!! Twenty!! You have any idea how OLD that is in Cat years??? it's....it's....*pulls out Catulator* it's....ummmm errr well lets just say it's A LOT!!
 
Chronologically, I'm 28 for 4 more weeks.

Maturity-wise, I'm 12. I should ban myself from the site. lol.
 
I am 29 already and think I will remain 29 forever, if there were some way I could other than dying-
 
Re: Age

Royal_Prince said:
A good story to go along with this topic... Last october i turned 36. Still, though, if i bot a bottle of wine or got a beer, id get carded. If i got a pack of cigs... I got carded... If i walked into an adult bookstore (well you get the picture) So with birth certificate in hand I marched right down to city hall and waived it in their face..."Do I look 36 to you???" I screamed.

Well to make a long story short. Im 28 now :)

Hmmm, and now I'm thinking I just might have to give this approach a try! ;)

I just turned 31, but it ain't all that bad.
 
My children are older than most of....

you. I will be 58 in October, and I have earned every one of those years. Getting older is a wonderful thing, especially if it brings you a broader base of understanding, insight and wisdom. Otherwise aging stands for nothing but fear and moving closer to death.

blue



[Edited by FlamingoBlue on 06-03-2001 at 10:23 AM]
 
Age

15 July 1945, thats 55. My life really started three years ago when my daughter was born.
 
Cheyenne

Happy Birthday!!

Just been, or on it's way I don't know . . . but


Happy Birthday
 
Re: Cheyenne

Juspar Emvan said:
Happy Birthday!!

Just been, or on it's way I don't know . . . but


Happy Birthday
Just "was"- the 19th. Thanks for the good wishes!
 
For all the new people on the board in the last several months- how old are you?
 
I have already mentioned how old I am on another thread, but I will answer that I am 35 for a few more weeks. Maybe I am having a mid life crisis. I am not looking forward to my birthday.
 
my age

I'm 21...and what a great age it is, too!!! I wish I could stay this age forever!
 
with age comes wisdom?

I will be 27 in two weeks - UGH!! I feel 16 **smile** I think this is a good thing?!
 
Back
Top