I Almost Died Today

This reminds me.

If anybody comes across any of my old blowjob pics while stalking my social media trying to find something on me id really appreciate copies.

They were very good.
 
This reminds me.

If anybody comes across any of my old blowjob pics while stalking my social media trying to find something on me id really appreciate copies.

They were very good.
You have the weirdest fictional character
 
IADT because someone rigged my 2020 pants.

I'm waiting on Kash to do a few Heg-stands and properly crush my enemies.
 
I almost died today because I'm a white middle aged man.

Like literally was targeted four times today by Muslim black Democrat drag queens transexuals
 
IADT when I ignored someone but didn't tell anyone and the feature didn't work.
 
Iadt because the Muslims exist and I'm scared of them
 
IADT because my stocks were so.low, but dear leader properly inflated them with his false promises!
 
IADT because racist.assholes said whites are privileged.
 
Back
Top