gotwood49
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2004
- Posts
- 1,583
spiritshadow67 said:Ohhhh you just wait..... lol....![]()
you are definitely gonna get it now...
"Well, you know where I'll be waiting, don't you..."

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
spiritshadow67 said:Ohhhh you just wait..... lol....![]()
you are definitely gonna get it now...

gotwood49 said:"Well, you know where I'll be waiting, don't you..."
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
spiritshadow67 said:of course i do... and you know about where i'll be * smiles*
gotwood49 said:"Ummmmm...let me think... GOT IT!" lol
spiritshadow67 said:are you trying..... to read my mind again *rolls my eyes* lol
, btw...gotwood49 said:"Honey...that's a book I wouldn't want to admit I even understood!"
(the pages are all out of sequence, and the words all jumbled...)
, btw...


gotwood49 said:"Honey...that's a book I wouldn't want to admit I even understood!"
(the pages are all out of sequence, and the words all jumbled...)
, btw...
WyldBreeze said:Hey all.......hope you're still happy and smiling.![]()

WyldBreeze said:Hey all.......hope you're still happy and smiling.![]()
gotwood49 said:(...though I DO love looking at the pictures!)![]()
I'm ok, thanks. {{{{{{Woody}}}}}}} I don't even want to know what is causing that grin.....oh who am I kidding.....spill it!!!!! lolgotwood49 said:I'm grinning hugely, right now, Wyld...how are you?
![]()
WyldBreeze said:I'm ok, thanks. {{{{{{Woody}}}}}}} I don't even want to know what is causing that grin.....oh who am I kidding.....spill it!!!!! lol![]()
*giggles*....Alrighty then. *grinning at Spirit as I walk by Woody to the pool....at the last second, my hand gives his butt a hard little smack as I walk past....I dive into the pool to start swimming some laps*gotwood49 said:sometime in an email, perhaps...![]()
WyldBreeze said:*giggles*....Alrighty then. *grinning at Spirit as I walk by Woody to the pool....at the last second, my hand gives his butt a hard little smack as I walk past....I dive into the pool to start swimming some laps*

Looking forward to chatting with you again sometime, Woody.....take care, hun. *big hugs*gotwood49 said:"Well, if I'm going to keep getting picked on, I'm gonna go!"
(Actually, I've gotta go, anyway...)
Take care, my beautiful friends...see you another day!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
gotwood49 said:"Well, if I'm going to keep getting picked on, I'm gonna go!"
(Actually, I've gotta go, anyway...)
Take care, my beautiful friends...see you another day!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()


WyldBreeze said:Just saying hello....hope you're all smiling and happy.![]()
![]()

WyldBreeze said:Just saying hello....hope you're all smiling and happy.![]()
![]()
gotwood49 said:Hi honey...how are things with you today?
![]()


Hi {{{{{{Woody}}}}}}....sorry I missed you. I had a bit of a headache. Hope your day was lovely.gotwood49 said:Hi honey...how are things with you today?
![]()

Feeling a little better, {{{{{{{{{Sis}}}}}}}}}....just can't quite shake the headache tonight. Hope you had a good day and you're smiling and happy.spiritshadow67 said:hi {{Sis}}... hope your doing ok.... *smiles*

WyldBreeze said:Feeling a little better, {{{{{{{{{Sis}}}}}}}}}....just can't quite shake the headache tonight. Hope you had a good day and you're smiling and happy.![]()