Long Distance Relationships

I don't know what's worse.....not seeing the person for weeks on end, or having a few hours of bliss with them and watching them drive away again. :( Sometimes I wonder if I'm deluding myself....but then we talk again and I just feel so wonderful.....

I know he absolutely loves me, and it's really hard being apart, but I see this as a test for our love, because if we can withstand this pain we can withstand anything. Though I want to shoot the person who coined the phrase "Patience is a virtue".......:mad:
 
Re: Group hug time again!

JennyOmanHill said:
BIG HUGS to Ladyhawke and Meop (and to anyone else who could use one right now).

Welcome to the LDR thread Bandit and Princessmedic!

Hugs to TC and Ebony too!

Still settling into my home, and am so thankful things worked out for me to be seeing Oman every day (even with the crazy working hours!).

Being a CDR is certainly a lot better than being an LDR, yet there are days when I have less contact offline than I used to have online! The reward of actually BEING here makes the difference!

Good luck to all of you, and hope you continue with a good weekend.

Jenny, glad you are doing so well. I have no complaints, life is good.

Eb
 
Ladyhawke said:
Thanks Jenny, I'm glad to hear things are going so wonderfully for you.

I finally did hear from him...he said he's been busy. I've got an awful lot of stuff running around in my head right now and I'm not sure where to go with it all. We will probably be getting together next month and we need to have a talk about a lot of things. It's not going to be easy, but I feel that doing it in person will be better than by email or over the phone.

Hugs to you all!!

Hugs back at ya!

Eb
 
Bandit58 said:
I don't know what's worse.....not seeing the person for weeks on end, or having a few hours of bliss with them and watching them drive away again. :( Sometimes I wonder if I'm deluding myself....but then we talk again and I just feel so wonderful.....

I know he absolutely loves me, and it's really hard being apart, but I see this as a test for our love, because if we can withstand this pain we can withstand anything. Though I want to shoot the person who coined the phrase "Patience is a virtue".......:mad:

I could not agree more... I was the one getting on the plane to fly away after a great 3 days together... it is very hard to do.

Now i just have to look forward to Christmas day, when i will be with her for 7 whole days... yippee!!!
 
I've been reading a few threads on here, about Oman and Jenny.....this gives me such hope that one day he and I can be together just like they are.....

My man and I are soulmates too, the first time we chatted it was like we'd known each other for ages. We have lots in common.....we even take our coffee exactly the same LOL! He is the person I have been waiting for my whole life. :heart: :heart: :rose: :kiss:

Now we just have to get our lives sorted so we can be together. It's definitely going to happen......hopefully next year sometime :D
 
Bandit58 said:
I've been reading a few threads on here, about Oman and Jenny.....this gives me such hope that one day he and I can be together just like they are.....

My man and I are soulmates too, the first time we chatted it was like we'd known each other for ages. We have lots in common.....we even take our coffee exactly the same LOL! He is the person I have been waiting for my whole life. :heart: :heart: :rose: :kiss:

Now we just have to get our lives sorted so we can be together. It's definitely going to happen......hopefully next year sometime :D

Hi Bandit:rose:

Good to hear that you plan on getting together next year (it's not TOO far away!).

I'm not sure I would have lasted through many more months if we didn't decide to really get together! It seems like I now can get on with the rest of my life!

Good luck!

Hugs TC:rose:
 
Happy Thanksgiving (one day late, I was out of town!) Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was pretty good, spent time with family and had a nice long phone call with my guy, which of course was the highlight of the day! If all goes well I will see him in less than a month, so hopefully we've gotten past this rough spot and things will keep looking up.

Hugs to you all!!
 
9 days to go

9 more days until I see my man again :D just for 4 days but we so need this time........it sucks that we can't spend very long together (the most we've had is 5 days - no nights :( )

My son will be having surgery early next year and he has an appointment with the surgeon on Dec 17 so I have to be home for that. On top of all this my parents haven't had the best of health lately......I'm starting to wonder how I cope, but I have my suspicions that it's the love of a good man that keeps me going :heart: :kiss: :rose: :D Even when we're not together in body we are in spirit......
 
*HUGS*

I hope you are all ok, and I hope you all have more luck over this Christmas Season (with your LDR's) than I have had with mine... :(

Meop79@yahoo.com
 
meop79 said:
*HUGS*

I hope you are all ok, and I hope you all have more luck over this Christmas Season (with your LDR's) than I have had with mine... :(

Meop79@yahoo.com

*HUGS* Meop.

I am not a holiday person myself. But I hope your holidaay was a good one. Keep smiling.

Eb
 
Yeah... that would be quite alot nicer lol....

Though I think my personal preference would be a close personal friend that lived two inches from me....

Meop79@yahoo.com
 
AA

alwaysawake said:
Jenny!!!! Hugs and a smooch on the cheek...you and Oman have a super Christmas....you already have the best present...your undying love for one another! Have a marvelous first Christmas together!! AA :heart: :rose:

Hugs back, AA!

Thanks for your warm wishes! Hope your holiday is great, and that you enjoy many "trips" under the mistletoe!;) :kiss:

http://web.icq.com/images/0,,523,00.gif

:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top