Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunner Dailey said:
Saw your picture Piper......:p :p :p

Instantly I had about 101 thoughts of what I wanted to do to you sweetie :devil:


I am *all* ears, Gunner-luv...

:D
 
pipercatt said:


Hence the main idea behind a polyamorous lifestyle.

Hubby and his otherlove have been dating for a bit. It's just one of those situations where they just "clicked." Kind of like he and I did all those years ago. I think we both knew after our first date that were supposed to be together for a very long time. Well, it's been 15 years...and we are still going strong. I only hope that Lizzie's with us that long, too.

Well I think the neatest thing to me..if you don't seem to be jealous??? And I'm sure somewhere early on this was talked about...I think if more people felt that way some marriages might work better...anyhoo....I find it fascinating..and that dammed Gunner is showing off his chest on your thread!!! lol
 
100. Softly kiss on your neck
99. Rub your back with a deep massage
98. Rub your feet til you...well nevermind
97. Rub my chest hair on you
96. Watch you put my boxers on
95. Poor champagne over you and lick it off


Is that a good start...? ;)
 
Gunner Dailey said:
100. Softly kiss on your neck
99. Rub your back with a deep massage
98. Rub your feet til you...well nevermind
97. Rub my chest hair on you
96. Watch you put my boxers on
95. Poor champagne over you and lick it off


Is that a good start...? ;)

I'm sitting here giggling..I know thats for Piper..but it sounds dammed good !!!! Hey my *Toy's* boxers fit me..I wear them to bed sometimes...LOL...

Time for lunch....get my mind on other things..:devil:
 
wildrose70 said:


Well I think the neatest thing to me..if you don't seem to be jealous??? And I'm sure somewhere early on this was talked about...I think if more people felt that way some marriages might work better...anyhoo....I find it fascinating..and that dammed Gunner is showing off his chest on your thread!!! lol

I am not a jealous person anymore. I used to be, but I realized that it stemmed from my own insecurities and lack of self esteem, and not because of anything else. Once I got that thru my pea-brain, jealousy wasn't a big deal.

Not to say that it doesn't rear it's head anymore. I am human after all. But the trick is to recognize when it happens, and talk to Hubby and Lizzie about it. A few weeks ago, I was having a small bout of jealousy, and it was more because of competitive feelings - Hubby has another love, and I don't at the moment. But sitting down and talking to them helped. We all love each other a lot, and even tho it's not a sexual love between Lizzie and I, we are all three of us a family. It works for us.

And yes, I see Gunner is teasing me with his gorgeous chest in the BHME...one of these days, I am gonna tackle his ass...I swear it...
 
Gunner Dailey said:
100. Softly kiss on your neck
99. Rub your back with a deep massage
98. Rub your feet til you...well nevermind
97. Rub my chest hair on you
96. Watch you put my boxers on
95. Poor champagne over you and lick it off


Is that a good start...? ;)

Hell yeah, it's a good start...LOL.

:kiss:
 
Well that would tend to make you a bit jealous..but I'm sure hubby has enough for both of you...and since you do like this woman...dammmmmmm you should be fighting them off!!! With your personality and sex appeal>>>>>

Dammmmmmmm we need to get that gunner's ass on here..hehe
 
Dracoa said:
I'm back.

Pipercatt got it.

And I think I'll donate my body to the wonder ladies of Lit, more specifically Momma's Kitchen, effective immediately. :)

You cheated!!!!! I mentioned tongue...and asked if any of the other places I mentioned were right...:( Thats it I am not playing with you anymore...*walks away pouting....* Darn Men....
 
1sexylady said:


You cheated!!!!! I mentioned tongue...and asked if any of the other places I mentioned were right...:( Thats it I am not playing with you anymore...*walks away pouting....* Darn Men....

Pssst...Sexy....

(I finished the first penis)
 
1sexylady said:


You cheated!!!!! I mentioned tongue...and asked if any of the other places I mentioned were right...:( Thats it I am not playing with you


I don't blame u ********..he didn't play fair..and I already knew..he told me before..hehe......:devil:
 
pipercatt said:


Pssst...Sexy....

(I finished the first penis)

Psssssst ....Piper....I want to see it...:D touch it...hold it...suck it...oh my god I forgot it is not real...:eek:
 
wildrose70 said:
1sexylady said:


You cheated!!!!! I mentioned tongue...and asked if any of the other places I mentioned were right...:( Thats it I am not playing with you


I don't blame u ********..he didn't play fair..and I already knew..he told me before..hehe......:devil:

I did! I did! I didn't officially say it but I mentioned it...the cheater...now he gets no kiss with that tongue thang...
kiss this...:p :p :p :p :p
 
1sexylady said:


Psssssst ....Piper....I want to see it...:D touch it...hold it...suck it...oh my god I forgot it is not real...:eek:

Like I said before, it's a very playful piece...my friend couldn't stop playing with it last night..

When hubby saw it, he said, "Isn't it a little small?"

I replied that I didn't want to have to deal with Penis Envy...
 
pipercatt said:


Like I said before, it's a very playful piece...my friend couldn't stop playing with it last night..

When hubby saw it, he said, "Isn't it a little small?"

I replied that I didn't want to have to deal with Penis Envy...

lol good answer Piper gotta keep those guys happy..loved it...so colorful....
 
Hello 1sexylady, I have your name written somewhere else ;)

Nice Penis Pie, how you like this...? ;)
 
Gunner Dailey said:
Hello 1sexylady, I have your name written somewhere else ;)

Nice Penis Pie, how you like this...? ;)

MMMMMMMMMMMM and where's my name...on your ass??? lol I think u have too much time on your hands..hehe:p
 
Side view a bit...


Mum, I do have to much time which makes Gunner a dangerous boy...;)
 
Unregistered said:
Forgot pic


Hi...welcome to the kitchen and you guys make him feel welcome ok???


Yes Gunner we know your dangerous and we love ya that way!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top