Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunner Dailey said:
My computer and I have a hate-hate relationship

Here is the pic

Yanno, the cave of wonders hasn't been utilized in awhile now, Gunny...it's missing you...

LOL
 
Wildrose's Toy said:


yes it is ;)....but please don't stop I love watching you in action :D :kiss: :p


Oh now there going to think you have seen me in *action* :p
Love being in action for you lover>>>>:kiss: :kiss:
 
Ok...ok enough... go get a room you two... just so we can watch.. that would be great..lol

Gr8dad2:devil:
 
Wonderful Women Of Lit

The bow n smile were meant for WildRose70 but let me say that all the women here are astounding, sexy and more. A Standing Ovation to you all. BRAVO!!!!!!!! Opps just looked down, make that a double Standing Ovation
As Always Lonn PPss yes I need my cherry Busted n soon
 
gr8dad2 said:
Ok...ok enough... go get a room you two... just so we can watch.. that would be great..lol

Gr8dad2:devil:

Awwwwwwwww cum on now...you don't get a charge out of us...haha....watching huh..MMMMMMMMMMM what do you think my *Toy* do we charge??? lol:p
 
pipercatt said:


Yanno, the cave of wonders hasn't been utilized in awhile now, Gunny...it's missing you...

LOL


MMMMMM, I remember that cave....:devil:

And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let a cave out there be "missing me.." Lets go
 
Re: Wonderful Women Of Lit

dadd4u said:
The bow n smile were meant for WildRose70 but let me say that all the women here are astounding, sexy and more. A Standing Ovation to you all. BRAVO!!!!!!!! Opps just looked down, make that a double Standing Ovation
As Always Lonn PPss yes I need my cherry Busted n soon

And as always you know just the right words to say...to make us all feel very special....and your so right..where else would you find so many sexy ladies in one place??

Stick with us honey...we will help you with that cherry!!!!:devil:
 
Wildrose's Toy said:


hold on while I wiggle this fishhook out of my mouth....LOL
oh yeah I'm yours...you betcha :kiss: :kiss:

Wiggle all ya want baby...I got you hooked!!! and I'm reeling you in!!!!...got my brand right you know where!!! ;) :kiss:
 
Wildrose's Toy said:


hold on I've got something stuck in my pocket ;) :kiss: :kiss:


Your *pistol*..lay that pistol down babe...lay that pistol down...lol bet u dont remember that song...."Pistol packing momma" lol thats your lady!!!!:kiss: :kiss:
 
Wildrose's Toy said:
hmmmmmmmm....no I'm not....LOLOLOL
okie dokie you go girl...cya later
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


MMMMMMMMMMMm I know its not you lover..I can tell the difference!!:kiss: :kiss: your so much better!!!!!!!!:kiss: :kiss:
 
Wildrose's Toy said:
oh silent man then?....LOLOL :p

ty for the compliment honey ;)...you inspire me :kiss: :kiss:
yep my "secret" lover....:D your welcome sweetie...I'm glad that I can do that for you:kiss: :kiss:
Ya think were getting too mushy in here for the rest of them??? lolol:rose: :heart:
 
oops I think I'm cumming loverboy we should call him...LOL :p

mushy??? us???? nah!!!....well maybe....let's clean it up then :kiss: :kiss:
 
Wildrose's Toy said:
oops I think I'm cumming loverboy we should call him...LOL :p

mushy??? us???? nah!!!....well maybe....let's clean it up then :kiss: :kiss:


LOL no actually it's "here it comes" haha...oh well we don't have to clean up our act..I think were alone now!!!!!!!!! everybody is busy...maybe we can sneak in a "quickie" :p :kiss: :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top