Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
pipercatt said:


Like I said before, it's a very playful piece...my friend couldn't stop playing with it last night..

When hubby saw it, he said, "Isn't it a little small?"

I replied that I didn't want to have to deal with Penis Envy...

I had to go get my son and I just got back...That is beautiful...Piper... Question what do you do with it after you finish..?????? I love painting....I only wish I had more time for it...*like if I wasn't in Lit all the time I could...:rolleyes: *
 
Gunner Dailey said:
Hello 1sexylady, I have your name written somewhere else ;)

Nice Penis Pie, how you like this...? ;)

Ok Gunner I want to see my name on it right now!!!!!!!!!:mad: :D
 
Does this mean you think were addicted to Lit???????????

OMG...we better start a support group!!!! Meeting's are in the kitchen!! lol:D
 
wildrose70 said:
Does this mean you think were addicted to Lit???????????

OMG...we better start a support group!!!! Meeting's are in the kitchen!! lol:D

Hi... my name is 1sexylady and I am addicted to Lit...:D
 
Gunner Dailey said:



MMMMMM, I remember that cave....:devil:

And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let a cave out there be "missing me.." Lets go

Booooyah!

*Grabs Gunny by the hand and drags him off the Cave of Wonders*

:D
 
1sexylady said:


Hi... my name is 1sexylady and I am addicted to Lit...:D

Hi ********...my name is Wildrose and I too am addicted to Lit...I believe there is a 12 step program for this...are you ready???
 
1sexylady said:


I had to go get my son and I just got back...That is beautiful...Piper... Question what do you do with it after you finish..?????? I love painting....I only wish I had more time for it...*like if I wasn't in Lit all the time I could...:rolleyes: *

Well, I hope I can sell it...who knows, though?

And actually, it's not paint. I use polymer clay that comes in bright colors. The designs you see up and down (and up and down - grin) the shaft are what's known as cane slices. To make a cane, you take bits of clay and build a 2 dimensional image 3 dimensionally (into a log or a loaf of clay). Then you take slices off the end, and each slice is a perfect copy of the last.

Like this: () ) ) ) ) ________)

It's an old technique taken from glass makers in the Renessaince era. The correct term for it is Milifiore, meaning 1000 flowers.

Ok, class is over now...go play.

Sorry... :D
 
wildrose70 said:


Hi ********...my name is Wildrose and I too am addicted to Lit...I believe there is a 12 step program for this...are you ready???

Hi, my name is Pipercatt, and I am addicted to Lit.

I can't wait to see these steps..lol
 
lol

Step One...no Lit for 5 minutes..and no peeking..haha


Step 2 no Gunner for 5 mintues....but we get to peek!!! haha:p :p
 
wildrose70 said:
lol

Step One...no Lit for 5 minutes..and no peeking..haha


Step 2 no Gunner for 5 mintues....but we get to peek!!! haha:p :p


NO GUNNER?!??!?!?!

Damn, this is tuffer than I thought...

I don't think I can make it...
 
pipercatt said:



NO GUNNER?!??!?!?!

Damn, this is tuffer than I thought...

I don't think I can make it...

Awwwww poor baby..i have to give up my *Toy* for the whole weekend..and think about him and his RL lovers..hehe...but he's always making love to me in his mind!!! lol
 
I am home

Well back home qucikerthan expected
We made good time even though there were many road construction projects........

Got to VA hospital early and because of the distance I had to travel they got me and did cardi echo

and we were on way home.....

Lots of memeriers and emotions with trip
I will post them later

"on the road again"
 
Well Toodles everybody off to the RL making supper at the ex and doing some more laundry...see ya all later ...


hugs...:kiss: :kiss:
 
pipercatt said:


Well, I hope I can sell it...who knows, though?

And actually, it's not paint. I use polymer clay that comes in bright colors. The designs you see up and down (and up and down - grin) the shaft are what's known as cane slices. To make a cane, you take bits of clay and build a 2 dimensional image 3 dimensionally (into a log or a loaf of clay). Then you take slices off the end, and each slice is a perfect copy of the last.

Like this: () ) ) ) ) ________)

It's an old technique taken from glass makers in the Renessaince era. The correct term for it is Milifiore, meaning 1000 flowers.

Ok, class is over now...go play.

Sorry... :D

Gosh Piper....I like your form...up and down....up and down...slide that thing....mmmmmmmm:p It is very pretty and I could paint somthing similiar but i don't think it would be as pretty... Hey Piper that picture is interesing too...you know what I mean...:eek:
 
wildrose70 said:
lol

Step One...no Lit for 5 minutes..and no peeking..haha


Step 2 no Gunner for 5 mintues....but we get to peek!!! haha:p :p

Can we skip step 1 and go straight to step 2...:D :devil:
 
Re: I am home

Richard49 said:
Well back home qucikerthan expected
We made good time even though there were many road construction projects........

Got to VA hospital early and because of the distance I had to travel they got me and did cardi echo

and we were on way home.....

Lots of memeriers and emotions with trip
I will post them later

"on the road again"

Good to see you back hon and safe....here :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: and maybe a :p ok:D
 
Gunner Dailey said:
Hi, my name is Gunner and I am addicted to sexy women

You will get none until you produce the picture with MY name on it.....:mad:

Ppplllleeeeaaasssseee..:)
 
Angelofsex said:
Angel is here,, Hi everyone.......How was your day?

Hey Angel how the hell are ya.....I was in the laundry room didn't hear the phone girlfriend....:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top