Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Gunner's Thread.......

OOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG hot hot hot...you taught him right Momma.....;)

He is a :devil: that one....but sooooo sexy..:kiss:
 
1sexylady said:


YEP In feedback....soooooo hot...;)


Duhhhhhhhhhhh feedback?? point momma in the right direction..u mean story feedback or what..slow today..haha
 
wildrose70 said:



Duhhhhhhhhhhh feedback?? point momma in the right direction..u mean story feedback or what..slow today..haha

Now Momma...if he has pic. and I said feedback...well anyway Amateur Pic Feedback...:D
 
Hi everyone,

Today has been long,tiring,sad and lonely. Plus some other emotional shit..

A day or two ago Cyndi sent me a message through a third party that she is bitter. I am not sure I need to deal with it or how if I do.

Last night a freind died. When we had the storm day before yesterday...she and her son stoped to take limb out of road. Tree fell on her........

Today I took mom and an aunt shopping and luch...they pick every where that Cyndi and I use to love to go...they even picked her fav restraunt......

Shoot me !!!
 
Hey Richard..it doesnt sound like a good day at all.....Of course I don't know all the details of your split so I can't comment...just watching the NBA play offs...cold here and talking snow....quite here too....everybody is reading gunners thread on pic feedback....
 
wildrose70 said:
Hey Richard..it doesnt sound like a good day at all.....Of course I don't know all the details of your split so I can't comment...just watching the NBA play offs...cold here and talking snow....quite here too....everybody is reading gunners thread on pic feedback....

Temp has dropped here also
plus cold wind of bay

They are predicting "S" here also

What is Gunners thread about?
 
Richard49 said:


Temp has dropped here also
plus cold wind of bay

They are predicting "S" here also

What is Gunners thread about?

it's called Gunner Dailey's sextionary
 
Richard49 said:
Hi everyone,

Today has been long,tiring,sad and lonely. Plus some other emotional shit..

A day or two ago Cyndi sent me a message through a third party that she is bitter. I am not sure I need to deal with it or how if I do.

Last night a freind died. When we had the storm day before yesterday...she and her son stoped to take limb out of road. Tree fell on her........

Today I took mom and an aunt shopping and luch...they pick every where that Cyndi and I use to love to go...they even picked her fav restraunt......

Shoot me !!!

Now Richard.....I too don't know what this break up is about but you have to stop thinking like that....if she is bitter she will have to deal with it...but learn from what ever happened and move on.....

Your friend dieing well I am sorry to here that....omg...how is the son????? I can't imagine the pain...so I send you my :heart:

Mom and your Aunt...well maybe they just wanted to eat and didn't care if Cindi loved it...

Shoot you...we might...but we love you so hang in there...better days will cummmmm...really hon...:kiss:
 
Re: Good Afternoon Everyone......

1sexylady said:
I am still not feeling quite up to par...:( I just wanted to send kisses to everyone and tell you all I missed you last night... Angel came to keep me company and used my computer since hers was down so I know some.... I hope everyone has a good day.....:) and I hope everyone is naughty..:devil:

Momma...missed you the most...:rose:

Sorry to see you not feeling up to par...hugs and kisses sweet woman.:kiss: :rose:
 
Re: Re: Good Afternoon Everyone......

tn_8tiv said:


Sorry to see you not feeling up to par...hugs and kisses sweet woman.:kiss: :rose:

Thank you...that was sweet...:rose:
 
Re: Hi Rose

Blue Dolphin said:
You wanna use any of those pics love?


Oh how can I choose...I like the one with the bees...you shld see my desktop now!!! I have all these roses on there and the one with the candle and roses is beautiful!!!I think I like that one best....:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Hi Rose

wildrose70 said:



Oh how can I choose...I like the one with the bees...you shld see my desktop now!!! I have all these roses on there and the one with the candle and roses is beautiful!!!I think I like that one best....:kiss:

I will set up and send it to you, can always have them both, and you need to remove that letter C too
kisses
BTW, just checked out Gunners thread
wow
That guy is cool
like him
 
Re: Re: Re: Hi Rose

Blue Dolphin said:


I will set up and send it to you, can always have them both, and you need to remove that letter C too
kisses
BTW, just checked out Gunners thread
wow
That guy is cool
like him

yes darlin I just noticed that..lol and I have been checking out our hot Gunner too...woohoooooooooo ...he da bomb!!!
Thank you honey:kiss: :rose:
 
ok

will send code in PM, if you want both place two *between codes, they will appear side by side
hugs sweetheart
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top