Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: when

Blue Dolphin said:
I see it on your sig, will take of mine
that damn candle is burnin my ass

Now I have 2 friggin roses..lol....sorry honey...whack me on the head...I'm such a pain in the ass..lol
 
cool

if you want to love, you should be able to remove the *
only put it there for testing
hugssssss darlin
 
Re: cool

Blue Dolphin said:
if you want to love, you should be able to remove the *
only put it there for testing
hugssssss darlin

I love it darlin...thanks....MMMMMMMMMMM your so special to put up with me!!!
 
he he he Rose

Holding you close love, kissing your lips softly.
Tongue slowly caressing them,long slow sensual licks,
mmmmmmmmmmmm
love kissin sweet ladies
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: he he he Rose

Blue Dolphin said:
Holding you close love, kissing your lips softly.
Tongue slowly caressing them,long slow sensual licks,
mmmmmmmmmmmm
love kissin sweet ladies
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
[/QUOTE

MMMMMMMMMMM and I'm loving each touch of your soft lips on mine...your getting me all ready for this young man tonite!! He's going to benifit from your virtual kisses and carress....I love the feel of your tongue on mine....:kiss: :kiss:
 
mmmmmm

Slipping my tongue into your mouth, slowly I lick the roof, then caress your tongue with mine,
as my fingertip strokes your right nipple, scratching it a little, coaxing
teasing
break from kiss, smile at you
look into your lust filled eyes
Dont want you too hot my love
you might kill him

bye 4 now sweet one
blowing kisses as I leave

*What a nice lady she is*
 
Re: mmmmmm

Blue Dolphin said:
Slipping my tongue into your mouth, slowly I lick the roof, then caress your tongue with mine,
as my fingertip strokes your right nipple, scratching it a little, coaxing
teasing
break from kiss, smile at you
look into your lust filled eyes
Dont want you too hot my love
you might kill him

bye 4 now sweet one
blowing kisses as I leave

*What a nice lady she is*

One last kiss on the neck as you leave..MMMMMMMMMMMMm so sweet...so nice....I won't kill him promise!!!! Oh you got the right nipple...it's the right one that is soooooooo sensitive...and I love to be touched, carressed...bye my sweet lover:kiss: :kiss:
 
1sexylady said:


Now Richard.....I too don't know what this break up is about but you have to stop thinking like that....if she is bitter she will have to deal with it...but learn from what ever happened and move on.....

Your friend dieing well I am sorry to here that....omg...how is the son????? I can't imagine the pain...so I send you my :heart:

Mom and your Aunt...well maybe they just wanted to eat and didn't care if Cindi loved it...

Shoot you...we might...but we love you so hang in there...better days will cummmmm...really hon...:kiss:

Thank you sexy lady

I have posted on this thread and other places on lit about her deserting me etc.

If I had a RT lover and came....I might do better :D

The cats have hide my gun so ........
 
Candle

I love your candle. It makes things in here a lot brighter. I have not been on line much feeling sick and still haveing to work.....
 
Re: Candle

Tigger3844 said:
I love your candle. It makes things in here a lot brighter. I have not been on line much feeling sick and still haveing to work.....

thanks I do too....Blue dolphin helped me with it...he had to take it off his...was burning his ass... hope your feeling better....
 
Re: Re: Candle

wildrose70 said:


thanks I do too....Blue dolphin helped me with it...he had to take it off his...was burning his ass... hope your feeling better....

I hope so too. It sucks getting sick in the good weather. it hit the low to mid 80s here this week and I just lovedit..:D :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top