Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
wildrose70 said:



Yep sure do...I have 3 of my own....roses of course...:rose:

I found a tattooof a devil but the placement is a little weird. It is on the crocth of a woman. It surprised me when I saw it. but I wanted to ask you frist if you want to see it
 
Tigger, just post the piccy, and Momma can look at it tomorrow when she's ready to. I'd like to see it, though...
 
pipercatt said:
Tigger, just post the piccy, and Momma can look at it tomorrow when she's ready to. I'd like to see it, though...

Well Piper do you want to compare horror stories now??? lol my fellow just left..thank god..geezzzzz he never shut his mouth for 4 1/2 hrs...well just for a little while lol...but drove me crazy...I forgot all that since the last time....and he wants to come back!!! I don't think so!!! :devil:
 
Good morning


A soft kiss, to wake you
a tender caress
a smile ever gentle
your hand softly press


Good morning sweet ladies
hope you all slept well
and
Welcome to Sunday
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Throw me on the floor and kiss me...

I’ve been up since about 3:00, couldn’t sleep, didn’t have you to cuddle with, didn’t have you to make love with, didn’t have you to talk to, so I moved from the bed to my living room recliner. I think I’ll look for a plate of worms, but if I find any, they’ll probably be spoiled and bitter. Now, how’s that for a bit of “Woe is me negativity”?

I think our emotions are really in tune with each other. I too have been in an “agitated state”. Perhaps it’s “separation anxiety”, we’ve been separated too long, my soul needs soothing, and I need to pamper your body. I’m more than ticked off that you had last week off, Robin was gone, and that Ben will be gone all next week. Five planets are even lined up, all of this, and we’re still so far apart.

Ben could even sense I wasn’t right. I went to bed early (for me), and he came into the bed room, tucked me in, and gave me a great big hug. Son taking care of Dad, my boy is growing up.

I haven’t felt this way in a long time, agitated doesn’t even come close. It’s more like the pacing tiger behind bars at the zoo. It’s a self destructive mood, a do something, do anything, even if it’s wrong kind of mood. It’s not a pretty mood, and I don’t like it. Throw me on the floor and kiss me.

In my youth I would have gone to a “Titty Bar”, had too much to drink, spent my hard earned money on a lap dance, and cruised for an easy pick-up. But I’m older and wiser now, or am I? Argh, I hate it when I feel this way. At least I won’t have a hang over in the morning. Kiss me again, I need another. The easy pick-ups were seldom easy, and not worth the effort. Have I learned that lesson? Perhaps, but they passed a few hours. Kiss me again, please, tell me I’ve learned something, tell me life is better now.
 
Morning Bd..soft kisses to wake up with...very nice....feels good..you make me feel better in VR then some do in person!!!

Pdx...you should have been here to keep me company...I did have company...but this younger man spent too much time talking...and not enough time enjoying...hate to mention the "s" word but thats what it's doing here this morn...


Oh well time to face another day...and make the best of it...:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
morning

It is Sunday morning.

cold and "S" forcast....ggggeee....just last week we hit 90 degress.

My cycles of nightmares has started and this time started full blown........don't feel real rested in mornings.

Mom, U could not find something to fill guys mouth?

Mom, I know U do not like Johnny Cash but I feel like
"Sunday Morning Sidewalk"
 
Believe me Richard I tried...lol..

.No J.Cash isn't my fav...but since it's Sunday and snowing and nothing much going on...just getting ready to do some laundry....**** fun fun!!!!!

Coffee is on....come and get it.....:kiss:
 
wildrose70 said:
Believe me Richard I tried...lol..

.No J.Cash isn't my fav...but since it's Sunday and snowing and nothing much going on...just getting ready to do some laundry....**** fun fun!!!!!

Coffee is on....come and get it.....:kiss:

Come get U?.....
ooops
U meet the coffee

Yes I will take some.......

U mean that boy did not know what to do with U tongue,breasts etc.?

Send him home.

"Hit the road again"
 
Richard49 said:


Come get U?.....
ooops
U meet the coffee

Yes I will take some.......

U mean that boy did not know what to do with U tongue,breasts etc.?

Send him home.

"Hit the road again"

Oh yeah he did when he got too it...but he talked to much...and I wanted action..lol...
yeah come and get me!!!! coffes is just an extra:p
 
wildrose70 said:


Oh yeah he did when he got too it...but he talked to much...and I wanted action..lol...
yeah come and get me!!!! coffes is just an extra:p

Why did U not just open U blouse and stick your tit in his mouth
 
Richard49 said:


Why did U not just open U blouse and stick your tit in his mouth

Maybe that's what it takes to shut his mouth lol....going to take a bubble bath....later
 
May is a Great Month

Dear Dear Rose, I loved your reply regarding "Mature Women".

Thanks for the sweet words; I managed to drift off contemplating the possibilities.

I see we both have birthdays coming up; perhaps a BDP is in order. Ten years ago I received a card from my Mother-in-Law. I don’t recall the picture, but the words burned their way into my brain: “Remember 50s Nifty, but 60 Sucks”. Little does she know how I intend to interpret those words. Now, for the right place and the right participant.
 
wildrose70 said:


Well Piper do you want to compare horror stories now??? lol my fellow just left..thank god..geezzzzz he never shut his mouth for 4 1/2 hrs...well just for a little while lol...but drove me crazy...I forgot all that since the last time....and he wants to come back!!! I don't think so!!! :devil:

LOL, Momma, mine's not a horror story. It was actually very nice, till the end. I just don't understand why I attract every single lost and hurt puppy in the world. It's seems like there is an unwritten law out there that men and boys must hunt me down after they've been screwed over by their last girlfriend.

I am tired of being a rebound chick.
 
Re: May is a Great Month

Pdxmwm said:
Dear Dear Rose, I loved your reply regarding "Mature Women".

Thanks for the sweet words; I managed to drift off contemplating the possibilities.

I see we both have birthdays coming up; perhaps a BDP is in order. Ten years ago I received a card from my Mother-in-Law. I don’t recall the picture, but the words burned their way into my brain: “Remember 50s Nifty, but 60 Sucks”. Little does she know how I intend to interpret those words. Now, for the right place and the right participant.


Yes May is a great month!!! 60 might "suck" but seventy is sexy lol;...name the time and place!!! I'll be there wooohoooo I'm glad I helped you drift off to sleep.....morning kisses then:kiss:
 
pipercatt said:


LOL, Momma, mine's not a horror story. It was actually very nice, till the end. I just don't understand why I attract every single lost and hurt puppy in the world. It's seems like there is an unwritten law out there that men and boys must hunt me down after they've been screwed over by their last girlfriend.

I am tired of being a rebound chick.

Well i guess it really wasn't a "horror" story...but I forgot how much he talked and talked..haha.....I'm glad yours went fairly well considering...guess it's just the nice way we have of making them feel special...but sometimes it gets very tiresome...today I'm seriously thinking about a woman's touch!!! Perhaps they would be much more caring and tender....hang in there baby...better days are cummmmmmmmmming..lol:kiss:
 
wildrose70 said:


Well i guess it really wasn't a "horror" story...but I forgot how much he talked and talked..haha.....I'm glad yours went fairly well considering...guess it's just the nice way we have of making them feel special...but sometimes it gets very tiresome...today I'm seriously thinking about a woman's touch!!! Perhaps they would be much more caring and tender....hang in there baby...better days are cummmmmmmmmming..lol:kiss:


Momma, I am surprised you didn't tell him to shut up and kiss ya!

And you are right, it does get tiresome. As for thinking of a woman's touch, I've been thinking for quite some time. And have an opportunity to explore it later this year. So we will see.

In the meantime, I am can't wait for hubby and his friend to come home and pay some attention to me. Tonite ought to be fun.

TTYL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top