Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
pipercatt said:



Momma, I am surprised you didn't tell him to shut up and kiss ya!

And you are right, it does get tiresome. As for thinking of a woman's touch, I've been thinking for quite some time. And have an opportunity to explore it later this year. So we will see.

In the meantime, I am can't wait for hubby and his friend to come home and pay some attention to me. Tonite ought to be fun.

TTYL.


Well dammm I tried..oh he fooled around and it was okay but dammmmmm after reading Gunner's tales y/d I was ready..hehe....so with hubby's friend u have never explored the other side??? By now I'm prbly too old and where in the hell around here wld I find one..haha Well glad your going to get a little something tonite...mine will have to be "self'satisfaction" sometimes I think that's easier and less hassle!!! lol
 
Hey Pi

Not seen you gor a couple of days love
swooning
smiling
broadly
oh wow, soft tender kisses for Pi,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
gotta go lie down wow
:kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Hey Pi

Blue Dolphin said:
Not seen you gor a couple of days love
swooning
smiling
broadly
oh wow, soft tender kisses for Pi,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
gotta go lie down wow
:kiss: :kiss:

Hey BD, I've missed you sweetie. Thank you for the kisses, luv..many more back at you.
 
pipercatt said:


LOL, Momma, mine's not a horror story. It was actually very nice, till the end. I just don't understand why I attract every single lost and hurt puppy in the world. It's seems like there is an unwritten law out there that men and boys must hunt me down after they've been screwed over by their last girlfriend.

I am tired of being a rebound chick.

Well think of yourself as a transition stewartest :D
 
Greetings Tigger..go ahead and pounce...

Hi Quickduck...good to see you

Richard I can be very aggressive!!!


Hugs to everyone...and :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Hiya Rose,

Sorry i have been gone for a while guys.

On Friday night, one of the other threads i hang in, had a knock down drag out argument between two very strong minded people (both of whom i am friends with, one of whom i would love more with), so if you don;t mind, i will hang around here for a while till things get back to normal.

Not avoiding them, but it just seems uncomfortable in there at the moment.

at least things are fairly normal in here *wink* :)
 
Hi Mom..How are you?.............Mom I getting in a very bad mood..............*evil infact one*.
 
Angelofsex said:
Hi Mom..How are you?.............Mom I getting in a very bad mood..............*evil infact one*.

What are U feeling evil about and why?
 
I like this I sit here for an hour or so looking at a blank screen and all of a sunden every body shows up......... Was this timed or what:D
LOL
 
Gee Quickduck...I didn't know people were fighting somewhere..dammmmmmm I hate fights..you know hon your always welcome in here...



Angel...well it's been rather a dammed day...lo.l...after last nite..then went to leave and had a flat tire...plus breaking a tooth the other nite....not in a good mood either..what shld we do??? lol
 
Tigger3844 said:
I like this I sit here for an hour or so looking at a blank screen and all of a sunden every body shows up......... Was this timed or what:D
LOL

well it is lunchtime here at work and i am bored shitless.... thats why i'm here.

Plus i am tired of playing with HighSchoolJock over on the general forum.
 
Tigger3844 said:
I like this I sit here for an hour or so looking at a blank screen and all of a sunden every body shows up......... Was this timed or what:D
LOL


must be fate honey....we just popped up when you came on board!!! :p
 
QuickDuck said:


well it is lunchtime here at work and i am bored shitless.... thats why i'm here.

Plus i am tired of playing with HighSchoolJock over on the general forum.


Oh is that what u have been doing...playing with him again...lunchtime huh?? almost bedtime here....so whats for lunch???
 
wildrose70 said:



Oh is that what u have been doing...playing with him again...lunchtime huh?? almost bedtime here....so whats for lunch???

hehe he is such and idiot, and although he is full of shit and only posting to get a reaction, much like Mother-in-law used to, its still fun. :)

as for lunch.... can i say that i wish it was AzureSky? :devil:
 
I never did post to m/inlaw found that a little much..havent chase the kid lately..haha have to check that out

Well you can wish anything u like hone...nothing wrong with that:devil:
 
RE Pics

Mom would you like to see that tattoo I was talking about last night, For everyone else I found a pic of a tattoo of a devil on a woman. but it is in a place not seen to often!!!!!!:devil: :devil:
 
Re: RE Pics

Tigger3844 said:
Mom would you like to see that tattoo I was talking about last night, For everyone else I found a pic of a tattoo of a devil on a woman. but it is in a place not seen to often!!!!!!:devil: :devil:


Yess lets see it...I'm game....might like it !!!!;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top