Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Family....Whats Up???????

OMG.....where did that tatoo come from....can you imagine when a guy goes to eat her out..:D :devil:

I don't plan on reading 500 pages to see what is up so Momma can you fill me in..please...and Momma how was last night...:p

Hi to the *Sexy* men that cummmmmmmm here and to my sisters...:rose:
 
Hello all..........

Bet that hurt going on.......... OUCH!!! Hello Rose, and everybody else. But probably hurt less then having a tattoo of a fly on the head of some guys dick.........LOL.
 
Re: Hi Family....Whats Up???????

1sexylady said:
OMG.....where did that tatoo come from....can you imagine when a guy goes to eat her out..:D :devil:

I don't plan on reading 500 pages to see what is up so Momma can you fill me in..please...and Momma how was last night...:p

Hi to the *Sexy* men that cummmmmmmm here and to my sisters...:rose:
Hello Sexy..:kiss: How are you tonight?
 
Re: Hi Family....Whats Up???????

1sexylady said:
OMG.....where did that tatoo come from....can you imagine when a guy goes to eat her out..:D :devil:

I don't plan on reading 500 pages to see what is up so Momma can you fill me in..please...and Momma how was last night...:p

Hi to the *Sexy* men that cummmmmmmm here and to my sisters...:rose:

Nothing too earth shaking ********...and neither was last nite..LOL.....isn't that a kool tatoo??? wow...god can't believe we are still on this thread..must be all the good people on here...how u feeling?? had a flat tire today, broke a tooth off..***** sucks..haha...oh well keep plugging away..never now prince charming might show up soon!!!!:rose: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Hi Family....Whats Up???????

Tigger3844 said:

Hello Sexy..:kiss: How are you tonight?

Well I am doing pretty good thanks....:) I can't imagine how much that tatoo hurt...and the recovery.... got my legs closed...:eek:
 
Re: Hello all..........

donamar said:
Bet that hurt going on.......... OUCH!!! Hello Rose, and everybody else. But probably hurt less then having a tattoo of a fly on the head of some guys dick.........LOL.


Hi stranger..how u doing? ...snowed here...still cool...OMG that wld hurt too...ouch!!!:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Hi Family....Whats Up???????

1sexylady said:


Well I am doing pretty good thanks....:) I can't imagine how much that tatoo hurt...and the recovery.... got my legs closed...:eek:

Wow sounds like you had a rough day...:( I am feeling better thanks ... My day was ok...got cold here in Jersey again and all of sudden it has to rain all the time....but we need it....well let me look around...I will be back...:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Hi Family....Whats Up???????

1sexylady said:


Well I am doing pretty good thanks....:) I can't imagine how much that tatoo hurt...and the recovery.... got my legs closed...:eek:

I have been told that the lower back is the most painful place to have a tattoo, but I just have a feeling that that info could be wrong....;) lol
 
Re: Re: Hi Family....Whats Up???????

wildrose70 said:


LOL.....isn't that a kool tatoo??? broke a tooth off..***** sucks..haha...oh well keep plugging away..never now prince charming might show up soon!!!!:rose: :kiss:
:( I understand the broken tooth........ One of mine came apart while brushing the other day....... thank god, no pain. Have to go in tuesday and have it crowned. Hope you get yours fixed soon also. Hello "Sexy"
 
Re: Re: Re: Hi Family....Whats Up???????

donamar said:
:( I understand the broken tooth........ One of mine came apart while brushing the other day....... thank god, no pain. Have to go in tuesday and have it crowned. Hope you get yours fixed soon also. Hello "Sexy"

I can't get in till thurs..had one fixed last month too...and had a flat tire tonite too......
 
Re: Re: Re: Hi Family....Whats Up???????

donamar said:
:( I understand the broken tooth........ One of mine came apart while brushing the other day....... thank god, no pain. Have to go in tuesday and have it crowned. Hope you get yours fixed soon also. Hello "Sexy"

I hope that hello sexy was for me...*last time I got in trouble..*;)
but if not Hi Sexy ...miss you..:D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi Family....Whats Up???????

1sexylady said:


I hope that hello sexy was for me...*last time I got in trouble..*;)
but if not Hi Sexy ...miss you..:D
Yeppers............:D :rose:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi Family....Whats Up???????

1sexylady said:


I hope that hello sexy was for me...*last time I got in trouble..*;)
but if not Hi Sexy ...miss you..:D
Only one other person I call "Sexy" on here ;) ;) :kiss: LOL
 
Of course it's you ********...I'm rose..lol...and we are all sexy!! :p
And I'm sitting here with my mouth shut for a change..hehe:devil:
 
Re: SEXY

Tigger3844 said:
Sexy could mean antbody but I think it meant you "Sexy":kiss:

Your right......but I am the only *1sexylady* at the moment..;)
 
wildrose70 said:
Of course it's you ********...I'm rose..lol...and we are all sexy!! :p
And I'm sitting here with my mouth shut for a change..hehe:devil:

Your right....there are alot of very sexy women on Lit...and guys I might add..:p :p
 
I think ALL of the ladys here are Sexy. But I am a Male and that says it all. right ladys?:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top