Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: SEXY

1sexylady said:


Your right......but I am the only *1sexylady* at the moment..;)
;) But you will always be my ********......LOL. Other then one other person, :rose: ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi Family....Whats Up???????

donamar said:
;) But of course! ;)


Thanks darlin....I need that tonite!!!:D

Your right 1sexylady..they are all great..and very sexy I might add....wooohoooooooooo:p
 
Tigger3844 said:
I think ALL of the ladys here are Sexy. But I am a Male and that says it all. right ladys?:devil:


Very good answer and so right...you said just the right thing!!!

Donamar your being very careful tonite..hehe ;) :kiss:
 
Never hurts to be careful

wildrose70 said:



Very good answer and so right...you said just the right thing!!!

Donamar your being very careful tonite..hehe ;) :kiss:
LOL.
 
Re: Re: Re: SEXY

donamar said:
;) But you will always be my ********......LOL. Other then one other person, :rose: ;)

Awwwwwww now I know why Momma loves you sooo...;) That av still makes me wet there hon....:eek:
 
I have had a lot of time to look online in the last few years and have found some funny and cute pics.
 
Tigger3844 said:
I think ALL of the ladys here are Sexy. But I am a Male and that says it all. right ladys?:devil:

As long as you have all the right stuff...:p :p :p :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

1sexylady said:


Awwwwwww now I know why Momma loves you sooo...;) That av still makes me wet there hon....:eek:
LOL again.......;)
 
Dammed hot isnt it??


He is a sweetie and Rose does love him...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but don't tell him...lol:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

1sexylady said:


Awwwwwww now I know why Momma loves you sooo...;) That av still makes me wet there hon....:eek:
But Momma loves all of us. is that not what a great Momma does.:heart:
 
Tigger3844 said:
I have had a lot of time to look online in the last few years and have found some funny and cute pics.

Now that is cute...I would do that...:D :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

Tigger3844 said:

But Momma loves all of us. is that not what a great Momma does.:heart:

Your so right..and not always like a momma should LMAO:devil:
 
1sexylady said:


As long as you have all the right stuff...:p :p :p :p
The right stuff, Well I guess you could ask the wife but I think I know that answer. Then again I think I do have it.:p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

wildrose70 said:


Your so right..and not always like a momma should LMAO:devil:
:p :devil: But, Ohhhhhhh soooooo much fun........:p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

wildrose70 said:


Your so right..and not always like a momma should LMAO:devil:

Does that say what I think it says or is my mind back in the gutter still. FOFLMAO:D :D :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

wildrose70 said:


HOW TRUE...WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
your not working tonite?? Hot dam!!!:p
:( Unfortunatly I do have too......... Darn it..........
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

Tigger3844 said:


Does that say what I think it says or is my mind back in the gutter still. FOFLMAO:D :D :D


You don't need you eyes checked!!!

You got it baby!!!!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

donamar said:
:( Unfortunatly I do have too......... Darn it..........


Awwwwwwwwwwww sorry honey....hugs and kisses to take to work with yu:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top