Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

donamar said:
:p Why do you think I chose this av..........LOL.:devil:
:p you know of course I know what you chose that one!!! I remember wel!!;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

wildrose70 said:

:p you know of course I know what you chose that one!!! I remember wel!!;)
The best of all worlds.......:p ;) :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

wildrose70 said:



Funny thou....I don't remember you wearing those gloves!!!! lol:p :devil:
That's funny, neither do I, maybe the next time I can remedy that oversite.........;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

donamar said:
That's funny, neither do I, maybe the next time I can remedy that oversite.........;)



MMMMMMMm next time???
now that sounds mighty good;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SEXY

wildrose70 said:



MMMMMMMm next time???
now that sounds mighty good;)

could I be there the next time?:rose:
 
Hi Rose, Don, Tigger, Lady...

And whosoever else,
I have been reading the thread history...it's looonngg.
Wow
Congrats, Rose, I think long lasting things are the best...
I'm just looking for some marinara sauce, or some schmaltz or abblegogger, the stuff Momma whips up.
How is everyone tonight?
 
Re: Hi Rose, Don, Tigger, Lady...

sufi said:
And whosoever else,
I have been reading the thread history...it's looonngg.
Wow
Congrats, Rose, I think long lasting things are the best...
I'm just looking for some marinara sauce, or some schmaltz or abblegogger, the stuff Momma whips up.
How is everyone tonight?


It's been going a long time for sure..nice to have you drop in.....ohhhhhh yes you got that right.....slow long lasting things:p :p feel free to come in anytime....:D
 
thank you Rose

You all speak so plainly that i'd swear no one had anything to hide or any shame!
Shame is a good thing not to have alot of.
 
Re: Re: Hi Rose, Don, Tigger, Lady...

wildrose70 said:



It's been going a long time for sure..nice to have you drop in.....ohhhhhh yes you got that right.....slow long lasting things:p :p feel free to come in anytime....:D
You sure you don't mean cum anytime? :kiss:
 
Doing great........ sufi,

Hello and welcome. But unfortunatly I have to get ready for work:( Have a good nite all...........;)
 
Re: thank you Rose

sufi said:
You all speak so plainly that i'd swear no one had anything to hide or any shame!
Shame is a good thing not to have alot of.


Honey that's what Lit is all about...being able to be yourself..you can be yourself and no one will condemn or critize....we try not to do that...


and yes Tigger I meant to say cummmmmmmmm back anytime...and all you can do is try and see if it works..haha...not dont touch that one!!!!
 
G'nite Don, don't work without thinking about us.

I will have to accomplish something tonight , too.
But, later for that.
 
Re: thank you Rose

sufi said:
You all speak so plainly that i'd swear no one had anything to hide or any shame!
Shame is a good thing not to have alot of.

Shame, Shame? do we have anyshame or someting to hide?
 
Re: Doing great........ sufi,

donamar said:
Hello and welcome. But unfortunatly I have to get ready for work:( Have a good nite all...........;)

Nite darlin....have a good nite...love ya...see u soon:kiss: :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top