Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good nite all............

I always keep cumming back for more........LOL. But that's another topic. ;) One I don't have time to go into here and now...........LOL. Bye all......:kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: how do you do that quote thing?

sufi said:
I never figured that out

Ok somebody had to teach me too...on the bottom where u see profie..on the other side it says edit and then quote..if you hit quote it will reply with the persons quote...
 
QuickDuck said:
hi all,

excuse me tigger if i borrow a line from your sig and pounce Piper *POUNCE!!!!*


Aww....I love being pounced by the Duck...

*POUNCES BACK*
 
Re: Good nite all............

donamar said:
I always keep cumming back for more........LOL. But that's another topic. ;) One I don't have time to go into here and now...........LOL. Bye all......:kiss: :kiss:


No darlin you don't want me to tell all??????? YESSSSSSS HE DOES LMAO...:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Tigger3844 said:


Not a problem. I like to sit here and read the stories...:p

I actually had 2 stories accepted here at Lit this weekend. They've gotten pretty good response, too.
 
pipercatt said:


I actually had 2 stories accepted here at Lit this weekend. They've gotten pretty good response, too.

Hey that is wonderful......:D Good going sistergirl..:kiss:
 
Well Tigger I don't know too much about that...I'm going to watch the news and sign off for the nite.....sweet dreams everyone..see u tomorrow...:kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
This is a real good reason to so no to crack...
 

Attachments

  • crack.jpg
    crack.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 25
wildrose70 said:
Well Tigger I don't know too much about that...I'm going to watch the news and sign off for the nite.....sweet dreams everyone..see u tomorrow...:kiss: :rose: :heart:

Nite Momma.....stay safe and remember your loved...:heart: :rose:
 
wildrose70 said:
Well Tigger I don't know too much about that...I'm going to watch the news and sign off for the nite.....sweet dreams everyone..see u tomorrow...:kiss: :rose: :heart:
Nite to you too Momma, have a good sleep.:rose:
 
Well, I just caught up on this thread for the weekend..and now everyone's going to bed..LOL. Such is my life

G'nite, Fambly...love ya!
 
Good night

It has been a long day for me.
It is cold and snowing.

Congrad Piper

Good night everyone
 
pipercatt said:


I actually had 2 stories accepted here at Lit this weekend. They've gotten pretty good response, too.
That is great, tell me about your stories. so I can read them later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top